new friend

I don’t own any Naruto

~~~~~

After I calmed down I didn’t know that everyone was spying on us, and hearing everything.  When I got up I brushed the sand off of myself.  I started walking back to the house.  I had an emotionless face as I walked.  When I opened the door to see everyone there I smiled and was cheery.

They all had pitiful faces.  I just ignored it and ran up to Naruto and hugged him.  “So how’s my interject blond doing.” I said letting him go.  “I’m ok...” he said with a tear falling down his face.  “What’s wrong?” I asked him wiping away his tear.  He pulled me into a hug and started to cry.  Sakura was crying too.  “I take it that you guys heard everything.” I said after Naruto let go of me.  They all shook their heads yes.

Later that day-

I was playing with a white demon fox with three tails, I found when the others were practicing tree climbing.  “Hey there, where’s your mother.” I said picking the little guy up.  “She died protecting me from a hunter yesterday.” He said sadly.  “Awww do you want to live with me then, my mother died protecting me too.” I said petting his head.  “Really?” he asked me.  “Yup.” I said smiling down at him.  “My name is Oni Kitsune, but you can call me Oni.” He said licking my face. 

1 hour and 25 minutes later-

Oni was sleeping on my head, since he was small enough to do so.  I was watching Naruto and Sasuke trying to climb the tree. I decided to fall asleep too.  I leaned against the nearest tree and drifted off into my dream land. 

My Dream-

I was with Casshern, at our favorite park.  He was pushing the swing laughing.  I was letting the wind make my hair fly everywhere.  We were laughing at nothing inpiticular.  Then the scene changed to when I first met him.  I was backed up against a tree surrounded by three boys.

 He was on the top branch of the tree next to where I was.  He threw a rock at one of the boys and jumped in front of me.  He started to yell at them.  Once the boys left he turned around to face me.  He stretched out his hand for me to take.  I was a little shy at first but started to make him laugh and he would make me feel better.  He saw my best and only friend I had ever had.

I woke up and looked around and noticed everyone gone except Oni, who was still asleep.  I just smiled and took him off my head and carried him bridal style home.  When I entered the house everyone was getting ready for dinner in the other room.  I took Oni to the bathroom to bath him.  I snuck past them without them noticing me.

“What the Hell are you doing, Kitsune!” Oni yelled when I tried to get him in the bathtub.  “What’s wrong Oni?” I asked him setting him down on the floor.  “Why do I have to take a bath?” he asked sadly.  “Because, they won’t let me keep you, if you’re not clean. Also you need a bath.” I said picking him back up.

“But, I am afraid of water.” He said looking up at me with big cute eyes.  “Don’t worry I am here if anything should happen.” I said getting him into the water.  “Fine!” was all he said giving in.  I washed his fur and tails.  Once I was done I used a justu to dry him off.  I have a lot of nature chakra.

Once I was finished I cleaned up the bathroom.  “Ok, let’s get some grub.” I said to him.  He just licked his chops and wagged his three tails. We then ran downstairs.  When we entered the dining room everyone looked at Oni then at me.  “What?” I asked innocently.

That night-

I was with Sasuke in our room.  Oni was on the bed, we were on the balcony.  We were silent, but it was one of those nice quiet moments.  “I don’t want you to get hurt so you won’t be going with us to the bridge.” Sasuke said breaking the silence.  I looked at him like he was crazy.  “Why?!” I asked angry.  He just sighed.

“Because I don’t want you to get hurt, or even killed.” He said looking at me.  I took offence to what he said.  I was strong enough to protect myself, I was only going to go to make sure Sasuke wasn’t going to get killed.  I growled and stomped off towards the bed.  He stayed on the balcony.

I fell asleep right when my head hit the pillow.

My dream-

I was somewhere weird.  I was standing in water in large area. There was a huge cage in front of me.  I walked closer to it.  Then a big pair of white glowing eyes opened up.  I fell back scared.  “Hello, Kitsune.” It said creepily.  “W-who are you?” I asked standing up.  It laughed darkly then said, “My name is Kuuyia, your ten tailed jinchuuriki.” Kuuyia said smiling.

“Where are we?” I asked gaining confidence.  “My darling, we are inside of you.” She said laughing.  “WHAT!!!!” I screamed.  “You’re inside of me?” I asked/yelled.  “Yes, that’s why everyone hated you! That’s why nobody wanted to be your friend.”  She said angry.  I was in awe. 

I woke up noticing that everyone was gone.  “They left without me!” I yelled getting my weapons.  Oni then jumped onto my shoulder.  I ran out of the house towards the bridge where I know everyone is. 

10 minutes later-

When I showed up, I saw Naruto and Sasuke trapped in some sort of justu, while Kakashi was fighting the cow dude.  Sakura was protecting the bridge builder.  I then ran towards where Sasuke and Naruto were.  I pushed them out of the way as a ton of needles.  They weren’t hit but I was and badly.  “Kitsune!!!!!!!!!!!!” they yelled at the same time as I struggled to stand.

I smirked at Sasuke while blood started to drip out of my mouth.  They had a look of horror.  “I told you that you needed me to be here.” I said as I fell.  They ran towards me as I was falling.  I was slowly closing my eyes.

============

When I woke up, there were two bodies lying not too far away from where I was lying.  I looked to see if anyone was next to me, and there laid Sasuke not moving or breathing.  I sat up ignoring all my pain and sat next to Sasuke crying.  “Please, please, no, no, no, no.”  I said in a horse of a whisper.  I gently stroked his head and kissed it as tears fell down my face and onto to his.  It sort of looked like he was crying too.

When my lips were still on his head, I didn’t notice that his eyes starting to open.  He put his hand on my face.  I stopped crying and looked at him and smiled an actual smile.  I sat up so he could sit up.  Sakura was smiling too.

Two hours later-

We were saying our goodbyes to the people who gave us a roof over our heads.  I was walking with Sasuke.  I had bandages on my arms and on my leg.  Half of my face had bandages too.  To be honest I looked like shiz.  Yet I still was smiling. 

“Are you ok Kitsune?” Sakura asked me with sympathy.  I looked her in the eyes while smiling.  “I have been through worse.” I said cheery.  She was taken back by my actions.

Sasuke just smirked at me and I smiled like an idiot.

==========

One long @$$ chapter so I deserve some votes peeps

I was very hard to write since I was having major writers block.

Love all the votes XD virtual cookies for all of you!

You know the drill 3 votes for next chapter OR I WONT WRITE ANY MORE!!