Part 27

(Unedited)

No one's pov

As the boys were torturing the nearly unconscious man, they got startled when suddenly their  basement door flew open and in came their father in a hurry and panic state.

"Appa, what you doing here?" Namjoon said with confusion.

"Who is the one you caught?" Mr. Jeon said ignoring the question.

"Appa there were seven of them. We killed all six of them, but this motherfucker sneaked in our house behind our backs." Jungkook said lifting the blood covered man's face by his hair.

"J-Jinsoo" Mr. Jeon whispered to himself.

"Appa we are trying to get some information about the attack from him." Jimin added.

"Umm I think that's enough. Look at him. I don't think, in this condition he will spill any thing." Mr. Jeon said.

"Appa, are you okay? You are telling us to show mercy to this piece of shit. He just tried to attack your sons and our Taehyung." Jungkook spilled making the boys turn to him with death glares.

'This dumb bunny, why did he tell Appa about Taehyung?'

The others thought.

"Taehyung? Who? You guys never told me about Taehyung?" Mr. Jeon said showing his best surprised face he can pull.

"Y-yes Appa. We were about to tell you but never had the right time. But thanks to our cute, little dumb Jungkook who told you about him." Jin said and faked smiled.

"No no son. You should have told me this before. Why would you not wanna tell me? 
And the way you said 'our' shows you all are really close to him. Am i right?" Mr. Jeon said making his sons blush.

"Yeah, kinda we are. He is a really nice person. So innocent and cute and sooooo pretty with his brown doe eyes and square shaped smile....and he has a cute mole on his nose and small hands which will fit perfectly in....." Jimin said but was stopped by his father.

"Oh really, well i would love to meet your special friend."
  'And fucking kill him.'
Mr. Jeon responded with a fake smile.

"How about dinner tomorrow at 9? Bring him so that I can meet in person." Mr. Jeon said making the boys nod in happiness.

They would love their father to meet Taehyung.

"And as for this guy, let me and my guards handle him. We will make him talk. You all look tired so go to bed now." He said and made the boys leave the basement.

The boys happily nodded giving their dad smiles and left the room.

"Fucking kill this useless piece of shit. He wasn't able to do a simple job of killing that weak boy." Mr. Jeon ordered his guards and gritted his teeth in frustration.

"Sons, you all are becoming too soft and harmless because of that boy. So that poor thing has to die and I'll kill him myself." An evil smirk formed on his face as he said those words.

To be continued....
_____________________
Hiiiiiiii

So another update.....yippieeeeeee!!!

Hard to believe right?!😂

And also sorry for the mistakes...i'll edit it later.😅

Btw Please tell me what do you think about the story so far.

Byeeeeee

💜💜💜Fighting!!👊🏻👊🏻

💜💜💜
Fighting!!👊🏻👊🏻