Part 16

Another update. Yippieee!!!!

 Yippieee!!!!

❤️❤️❤️

But a warning: may contain many errors. Sorry!😅😅
(Unedited)

No one's pov

As soon as they heard what Yoongi said they stood at their places dumbfounded as their eyes shifted towards the half dead body.

"N-no hyung, please don't lie. Is this one of your p-pranks?" Jimin said with tears in his eyes.

"Nope. You remember the day when this bitch stayed late at night and i was the one who carried him back to his house." Yoongi said to which the others nodded.

"The door was opened by his brother which was none other than Kim Baekhyun from Exo, the guy who long time ago killed 8 of our precious men and almost shot Jungkook. So as soon as i saw him i knew this bitch was nothing but a spy. Getting close to us just to get information for his team. Have you ever thought how an innocent sweet boy will ever befriended with guys like us?"

Yoongi said with anger and a little sadness mixed in his voice. Hiding his tears he turned around and went straight to his room leaving Taehyung on the floor.

While for the others, they just stared at Taehyung with disgust and betrayal.

"F-for the first time in my life i thought of changing. I thought of leaving my mafia life just for Taehyung. But i guess it can never happen-n" Junggkook said with tears as he approached Taehyung and with anger gave him a hard kick on his stomach.

"Taehyung will never be forgiven." Jimin said and with Jungkook they left the house get some fresh air.

While Hobi and Namjoon turned left as well.

Leaving Jin and a half dead Taehyung in the room.

With no emotions Jin harshly lifted the little boy and half carried half dragged Taehyung to the basement.

Placing the unconscious boy on an old abandoned couch and started taking off his already toned clothes.

The body infront of him was filled with big cuts and black and purple bruises. But he felt nothing for the boy. Not even a little pain,

He was cleaning the wounds not because he cared. He was cleaning it just because he wanted the boy alive. He wanted him alive so that him and boys could torture him again.

"You deserve this." Jin muttered while cleaning and bandaging the wounds.

After a while of cleaning Jin left Taehyung in the dark basement.

To be continued.....
_______________________
Hiiii guys!
Do tell me how the book is going. And should i change anything or not.

And also this chapter may contain many errors so sorry for that.

Byeeeeee

I purple you!💜

Fighting!