Part 6

(Unedited)😋😋

Jin's pov

I woke early from my deep sleep and stretched myself.

Yesterday, the boys went to bed very late so its gonna take some time to wake them and and get them ready for college. I sighed and quickly went to the bathroom to get ready. Thinking its gonna be a long morning.

After about 30 minutes of getting ready i quickly went downstairs to make breakfast and wake the others but the sight infront of me got me all shocked.

All the five boys were in the kitchen ready and having their breakfasts. Even Yoongi was also wide wake and properly dressed on was having cereal.

When suddenly Jungkook's eyes shifted on me.

"Hyung, you are late. Cmon now have your cereal so that we can leave for college." He said looking at me.

I just nodded and with wide eyes got imside the kitchen and started pouring cereal and milk in one bowl silently.

"How are you guys up so early?" I said breaking the silence.

"Hyung, we just wanna go to the college. Because learning is fun!!!" Hobi shouted with a lot of energy.

"Cut the crap horse, we all know why we wanna go to the college early." Yoongi said all annoyed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because we don't want our baby to wait for us in the college. I want to be the first one he sees when he enters the college." Jungkook said all proud and happy.

"Actually we all want to be first one he sees as he enters the college." Yoongi said correcting Jungkook.

I just couldn't help but laugh at their childish behaviour.
They are totally whipped for Baby Tae.

BTS pov

We quickly finished our breakfast and left our mansion to go to college.

It was a silent ride to the college. But as soon as we parked our car Jungkook and Jimin started jumping up and down the backseat while Hobi was clapping and singing.

"Hey, do not forget about our reputations you idiots. We are nit some disney princess who are all dancing and singing. We are mafias!" Yoongi growled.
Making the three stop.
"Sorry hyung." The three said in unison.

When suddenly Yoongi smirked and quickly got out of the car and started running towards the front gate of the school.

"Better luck next time, losers." He shouted.

"That turtle bitch, I'm gonna kill him." Hobi shouted and ran behind Yoongi with the two maknaes following him.

Leaving the Namjin couple behind in the car who were a laughing mess.

Yoongi was the first one to reach the front gate while Hobi and the others reached later all patting.

Yoongi gave them his gummy smile and stick out his tongue to tease the others.
While the others just huffed and ignored Yoongi and waited for their baby to arrive.

~40 minutes later~

Arriving early to the college was a very bad idea. They were waiting for about 40 minutes for their baby but their was still no sign of his arrival.

While the others students just gave them weird looks. Some were shocked while some were annoyed but we don't give a fuck about them. But the one irritating us were bunch of girls who stood behind us squealing loudly and taking our photos. We just wanted to shoot their brains out.