Part 26

(Unedited)

Yoongi's pov

Bang!!!

The loud noise echoed in the room and the two people infront of me collapsed.

No shit Taehyung!?

Leaving the whimpering guy on the floor I ran towards Taehyung who was slightly trembling on the ground with his hands wrapped on his ears and eyes closed in fear. He looked so small and fragile, making me coo at him.

Hearing all the commotion the boys were also at the door step sweaty and all out of breath.

"Y-Yoongi what happened?" Jin said as he tried to catch his breath. I ignored him as usual and quickly rushed to my Taehyungie's side.

"Hey, Taehyungie everything is fine now. Baby, you are fine." I said and tried to calm him down.

As soon as he heard me, he launched himself on me. Arms wrapped around my waist as loud sobs escaping his mouth.

"H-hyung, save m-me please? The b-bad guy will kill m-me.....scary scaryy." He said and buried his face in my chest.

'This son of bitch made my Taehyungie a crying mess. He will fucking suffer.' I looked at the man laying unconscious on the ground.

After Taehyung was a little calm,the others approached him and started examining for any injuries while he rested his head on my shoulder.

"He is not hurt anywhere, Thankgod Yoongi got here before anything happened." Hobi said with a relief sigh and moved closer to take Taehyung from me.

But stopped as a small 'no' escaped Taehyung's mouth and his grip on my shirt got tighter.

"I guess he wants to you beside him." Hobi said with a smile.

His words made me smile too. My Taehyungie forgave me. My hearts did a little somersault from happiness.

But soon I was pulled out of my thoughts when I all heard snoring sound from the smol bean in my arms.

"I'll stay with Taehyung.....you go and fucking torture this shit until he tells us why he wanted to kill Taehyung." I growled in low voice and carried a sleeping Taehyung to my room.

Bts' pov (except Yoongi)

We saw Yoongi leave the room with Taehyung, making us a little dishearten.

But leaving our little broken hearts our gazes turned towards the fucking bitch who tried to kill our Taehyung.

We dragged his body to our torturing room a.k.a our basement and tied him on a not so comfortable, wooden chair.

"Jungkook call dad. He should know what happened in the house so he can improve the security.  And as for us, we will take turns torturing this motherfucker for info. And the reward for the person who makes him talk is, a full day to spend with Taehyung. Let's start." Namjoon said.

Hearing full day with Taehyung, the boys eyes twinkled.

"I'll go first. I'll go first." Jimin jumped while raising his small hands up in the air.

"Okay, you go first Jimin. But I'll be the one to make him talk and get a full day with Taehyung." Jin said, the last part in whisper and gave a fake smile of encouragement to Jimin.

Jimin started with splashing cold water of his face making him startled awake. He looked at us with wide fearful eyes.

"Wakey wakey, little dumb shit. Cause soon you'll be asleep forever. So stay awake and enjoy the last minute of your pathetic life." Jimin said and pulled out a small knife from his pjs.

"Now be a good boy and tell us why did you wanted to kill Taehyung?" Jimin said running the sharp knife on his cheeks.

The man screamed in pain but didn't answer his question.

~Meanwhile~

Jungkook called his father, who  picked his phone after two short rings.
"Dad"

"Yes son. Something wrong." He said. He sounded like he was expecting my call.

But ignoring his desperate voice I continued.

"Dad, there was a big problem today. Seven men entered our house fully armed and tried to attack us. One even tried to kill our friend. But your extra talented sons killed them and even captured one of them. We are trying to get some answers from him. Dad you should install some better security systems which wi....."
Jungkook was blabbering but all his Dad heard was, one of them got captured.

"What! How? No damn!!!! Wait I'm coming." Dad shouted from the other lime and ended the call in a hurry.

"Dad....dad! Weird." Jungkook shrugged and went back to the others.

Watching Jin who started his torturing work on the already half conscious man.

They have to admit, the man was actually really tough. He had not given any information about himself and the person he was working for.

We still continued....trying to break him.

When suddenly the door opened and our dad came running inside the basement. He looked a little panicked.

To be continued.....

______________________
Hiiiiiii

How are you all?

I hope the chapter is not bad and confusing.....but if any question, you can ask me. :) :)

Also I wrote a new story...so should i publish it? I mean it's just a prologue.

Okay byeeee
Sorry for being so weird😅😅
I think i need to sleep.

I purple you.💜💜

Fighting!!👊🏻👊🏻