Chapter 11

and pulled the trigger~

The large grey decepticon cackled zig-zagging through the cloud line scanners set on a femme on the ground below. Smoke rising and twisting through the air as she walked the triple-chnger laughed and slowly circled in.

You've been tracking the bot above you for sometime his sporadic movements didn't look intentional, but it made is difficult to know where he was. You had a feeling he was most likely a single bot retrieval party, a retrieval for yourself. That wasn't a surprising fact due to the fact he wanted you here, on this surprisingly charming little organic planet. It was only a matter of time before he wanted you to come home.

"Come Home"... That wasn't the right way to put it. Perhaps wanted you at his side again. Well, either way if that bot knew anything about you is that you don't respond to kindly to lower class bots.

and you were on a walk.

You stopped as the massive bot landed behind you a loud cackle sounding from him. You didn't even bother looking back at him as you ducked his grabbing servo and continued forward. He snarled angrily as he kept trying to snatch you as you walked on.

"shtop mofing you glitch!" the mech shouted angrily

"No."

He shouted enraged and you could hear is cannons whirring to life and take aim.

"I wouldn't. Your leader would not be pleased to hear you shot me." You tsked aking the e-cig from your intake

"vhy shout i ahssume dat your correct? maybe he vants you offline ether vay." A slightly different voice asked

"I highly doubt that." You flicked some ashes to the ground

"I zink you're peing offerly confitent apout zis." You heard a click, "OHOHOHO!~ MAYPE SCHE'S GOT EIN FEW SKREVS LOOZE!~"

You rolled your optics and continued to stroll on stepping aside as he fired. The concrete from the sidewalk and building scattered hitting your armor.

"Your just making a mess now." You stated annoyed

He shouted and swings at your helm causing you to duck. The triple-changer  shouted angrily as his fist got stuck in the human building beside you. You replaced the e-cig into your derma and continued to walk.

~

You glanced up your scopes focusing in on the jet-tank angrily cutting through the clouds. You rolled your optics it was the triple-changer again.

Great.

If he, really wants to see you stop sending others.

You really just wanted to finish your walk. You stepped aside again as a blast of ice. You grew more and more annoyed as his shots became more rapid and aggressive.

You sharply turned and glared up at the jet. He wanted to shoot, you'll shoot back.

Your t-cog whirred to life as though it hasn't been laying complacent for a millennia. Your armor shifted your frame contorting into your alt.

The barrel of your alt raised and pointed up at the jet zig zagging through the sky. As your final armor plates settled down as your ammo chamber began to spin as bullets sliced through the air. The bullets sliced through his engine causing him to smoke and spin out crashing down over the horizon.

You huffed barrel lowering as you transformed again.

"Damn that felt good." You huffed and picked up the e-cig off the ground.

You tossed the crushed e-cog away. Suddenly disgusted.

You suddenly remembered why you didn't like transforming again.

You were a weapon.

Plain and simple.

Something to be used as to harm. To battle until you are useless.

And you were losing your usefulness.

Just a rusted old sentry gun.

Complete and utterly,

Useless.