Chapter 11

The news of Sarah's pregnancy has left us shocked to the core. She never had a boyfriend at least non that I knew of, nor does she use to hang out with boys. Then how?  Seeing her crying like that clearly shows her distress and displeasure and it makes my heart ache for her. I had millions of questions running through my head while I walked to another boring class.

Sarah wanted us to leave her alone as she was crying bitterly. We wanted to comfort her but she didn't want anyone near. So we decided to give her space, she will tell us when the times comes but still this news has ruffled me. Everyone was already in their respective classes as the corridor was empty except for the two teachers who were discussing something in the end of the corridor. I couldn't make out their face but I hope It's not Mr Steele. After bunking his yesterday's detention, I didn't have the courage to face him yet. I am quite dreading what will happen when we'll face him again. But he is not whom I must worrying about right now.

I continued my stroll still in a daze.I know I'll be late if I continue to walking like a snail. But I don't care right now because I have bigger issue to ponder on than to receive scolding for lateness. Typical highschool teachers. When will it be over? I sighed knowing that if I want to pursue a carreer, I have to go throughout all the process of learning.

I lifted my head to see how more steps are left for me to reach the class. But I was caught off guard when I saw Mr Steele marching determinately towards me with a glint of anger in his eyes.

Oh my God!! What do I do??

My mind was in a havoc right now. The only thing that came to mind right now was to Run... I'm sure I look like a thief caught red handed. I quickly turned in the opposite direction and sprinted forward with a fast beating heart.

"Katrine! Stop right there girl!,". But as the rebel I was, I ran at full speed till I was out of his reach. I ran for the next building and briskly entered the library. The lady looked at me with angry eyes, but I didn't care right now.I went back to the last shelves among the safety of  books. I slide up the wall and sat down on the floor. I tried to catch up my breath and placed my hand on my chest to calm my over active heart right now. When I felt okay. Regrets started to filled my system.

Why did I have to run? What a big mistake! He will definitely report me now. What a fool I am. The next time I am seeing him I will definitely get into trouble. Double trouble. I can't avoid him forever. Why the heck did I bunk that damn detention! Oh God!
We always pay for our foolishness,  my granny use to say. Remembering her brought a smile to my face.It have been long since I saw her. She lives in the countryside which I love dearly. Maybe I should spend my next vacation at her farm. Definitely. I felt excited already. My stomach drop as I remembered about the situation that I am in right now.

After 10 minutes of pondering and working my brain and another 10 minutes in weighing ideas and the consequences. I finally came upon that I'll go apologised and talk to him face to face like a man. Yeah that's it. I cannot run forever. I took my bag and got up, I ran my hand on my skirt to make it presentable. I quickly dashed out of the library before my mind changes.

After 5 minutes of snail walking and sweaty hands. I reached his class. I was searching for words to say since the last five minutes but nothing came.
The classroom was quiet meaning he was free right now. I knocked on the door but no response. I slowly opened it to reveal nobody. He is in his office probably. I entered as quietly as I could and closed the door and I went to his office door and knocked. Why was this day that bad? I was exhausted already. No response came. I knocked once again then I heard a 'Come in'.

On hearing his authoritative voice. I felt the need to shrink away and run but it is too late now. I was starting to regret the idea of apologising. I turned the doorknob. This felt like deja Vue. I opened the door and entered with my head bowed down. Maybe I could show him how sorry I am and he will easily forgives me. I decided to act a bit. I faked sadness in my eyes and looked up and was met directly with his grey one which was furious. This time I am sure fear was showing in eyes and It wasn't fake either. I gulped. He was sitting behind his desk like a king awaiting his workers to attend to him. The look in his eyes was too much. Like he could burn me right there. A small shiver did run into my body.

"Miss Milles. What a pleasure to have you here! May I know the purpose of your visit?", He spoke sarcastically with a hint of anger. I could feel the tension in the room. I look directly in his eyes again and felt another shiver ran through my body, this time it was more like a sensual shiver. Because his eyes has changed colour to a darker one and it wasn't anger. God! What is it with him and his eyes? I groaned inwardly.

"Umm...Sir I have come to apologized for my bad behaviour all these days. Please forgive me", I finally swallowed my ego and told him quietly as possible with a slight tone of begging. I don't know what this man was doing to me. His eyes has striped me from my tough self.
When I lifted my head to look at him, he was already up from his chair and his eyes was more darker.

"Close the door Katrine", his voiced dropped to a low and husky tone. I've never heard something as sexy as that ever. My name coming from his mouth sent a wave of pleasure down my center. It was both thrilling and confusing. I turned around and closed the door. Then I felt a presence right behind me. I felt his breath fanning my hairs and I could feel his warm body. His mouth descended near my ears, whipering.

"Bad girls need to be punished". I gasped as I felt butterfly erupted in my belly and I felt the same wave of pleasure down my center.