Chapter 10

This chapter is dedicated to Vaishalisagar5

Jake and Shane were rummaging through the debris of this old store room while I sat on a rusted chair sulking. I will not clean this place. I was so tired. He didn't even asked us. He just ordered. That ass. We aren't his servant for god sake. There are care takers to do such works. We come to school to study only. Not to clean other people's mess. I will not do it. I don't care about him.

" Jake! Shane! I have an idea. Let's get the hell out of here! I don wanna stay here one more minute."

Jake eyes lit up and he threw his dusk pan away and approached me. While Shane looked like I told him to murder someone.
" Are you crazy or what! Didn't you hear what he said. We must clean this mess. We've been here for only 20 minutes and we haven't clean one bit and you wanna go home. This man is crazy in the head, I'm telling you. He scares the shit out of me." He screeched out to me like I gave the dumbest idea ever. He are acting as if we never ran from a detention before.

I look at Jake and his face turn into cowardness.

" He scares me too" He said slowly.

Well me too

I am not gonna say that aloud. That's absurd. To be scared of a teacher that much. Jake proceeded toward a box and started dusting it again. And Shane continued arranging old books. Really?? They turned their back to me. They never defy any of my ideas, specially Jake. He is always the one to have fun. But seeing him dusting boxes showed me how much they were scared of that Steele.

" Seriously guys?? You are acting as if I am telling you to rob that Steele house. Silly me, I didn't know I had cowards as friend." Sarcasm and mockery dripped from my voice.
I grab my backpack and turned to make my way out.

"Wait I am coming!, Jake hurried behind me. We looked at Shane to see if he was coming. He was looking at us with reluctant eyes. "Come on Shee shee" Jake mimistrated. He let out a deep breath and eventually grab his bag and followed us. I smirk innerly knowing I won.

We didn't want to go home so we decided to hang out in our usual spot. It was 5 minutes from school. A small greenery where you could see the sun set and feel the wind directly on your soul. We sat and felt the peace and coolness the place was giving. It was a secluded and restricted  place in a park. It was in the deep areas of the park and there was a small cliff and down the cliff. There were crops. Rumors has spread that many teenager had done suicide here. But we didn't believe in that and we kept coming. After watching the beautiful sunset, we decided to head home. All my fatigue of the day was gone.

------------------------------------

The next day, I had a permanent smile on my face. I felt really happy and I didn't know why. Even if someone came to mess with me, I feel like sparing them. I made my way to my locker, there I saw my 4 friends, including Sarah who was absent for some days. She looked pale.

" Hey guys! Whatsup? Hi Sarah where were you!!? " I grinned broadly.

" I was sick", She said without meeting my eyes. Something seems off with her. She wasn't her cheery self. She was more dramatic than Anna. But today she was quiet. I made a mental note to talk to her in private during the day. I push the thought aside then proceeded to talk to my friends sharing our hapiness as we didn't have business today and we couldn't be happier. We went to pur classes and the day flew by easily and peacefully.

Right now, I was sitting in my English class and the teacher was writing something on the board. I took my time looking outside the window and feel the light breeze on my face. The birds were chirpping  happily while the big tree in the school yard rustled due to the wind. The sun was blazing at its full blast. I felt content. I was always a nature lover. I prefer living in a small cottage in the middle of a forest rather than a flat in a big city.

The teacher clear his throat grabbing our attention. He was about to say something when the bell rang. The happiness when you hear the bell ring to indicate the end of a class was indescribable. Every one rushed outside for lunch. I look at my friends. Everyone wwas ready to go but Sarah. She layed her head on her desk. It's time to talk to her.
I grab Anna hand and walked to Sarah's desk.

"Are you guys going or not", Jake asked.

" No you and Shane go. We girls we'll be here". Jake held curiosity in his eyes but he just shrugged and went out leaving us alone. Just the 3 of us in the class room. Sarah lifted her head. Her hazel eyes held no life and she was really pale. Her blond hair was in a ponytail with lots of knots like she hasn't been combing her hair for days. She has lost weight too.

" What happened Boo", Anna asked worriedly. " Nothing much, I got a fever". Sarah replied solemnly.
I touched her forehead and she was completely alright to me. The state she was in shows that she was stressing.

"What happened Sarah!! Tell us the truth! I know you're lying. Come on"
She look at us with sad eyes and sighed heavily. Tears welled up in her eyes. I know something was really really wrong. I put my hand on her shoulder and rubbed it encouragingly.

" I'm..." She sobbed. Anna went and hugged her and tried to shush her.

" I'm pregnant" She let out finally and broke into a heart wreaching sob.

Whatttt!!!

------------------------------------

Hello Beautiful  readers...

This story has reached  1k+ reads all thanks to you guys. I couldn't be happier. Thank you all for your supports, read and votes. I appreciate it deeply.

When I first started writing this book I never thought that one day I'll finally
reach this stage. So anybody out there who is trying to write, trying to share their imagination but think that they'll never make it, I suggest they go for it. Patience is the key to success.:D
Seeing a dream come true is the most overwhelming feeling ever.

Again Thank you all for your support.

Love
~Queen.♥