They don't even look at me, instead they're staring at Caleb.

"Hey guys...." He said "I'm back.

"I'm back." It seemed like I finally woke up, I clicked and stood there. "I'm back" The sound of Caleb saying that kept repeating in my head again and again. I'm not sure if I was happy or sad, or mad.

"Hanna?" Caleb said, "You coming?"

"Huh.. oh yeah, sorry." I reply and start walking over to my friends and where Caleb was already seated. His voice repeating I'm back was still in my head.

"So....Caleb.. what brings you here" Spencer asked.

"Well in the years apart from Hanna, I realized I still love her, so I came back, to be with Hanna." He explained.

I sat there in shock, what.the.hell. I thought. I didn't know if I should've been happy or what but instead I found myself running out of the shop, heading to I don't know where all I know is that I had to be away from Caleb, away from my friends, I had to be alone. I could hear Caleb, rushing behind me, so I ran faster. Eventually, I think he stopped.

Spencer's POV

Oh my god. Well I just heard the most shocking news of my life, Hanna and Caleb just walked in to The Pop, Caleb was back, but there was something distinctly different about him, I couldn't point my finger at what, but I knew something was off. And the way he said "I'm back" it just sounded off.

Caleb explained why he was back. Something about missing Hanna. But suddenly she rushed out of the shop, I watched her in shock.

"Hanna!" Caleb shouted, and started running after her.

Hanna's POV

I found myself sitting on a swing by the abandoned park, by my old apartment. I used to love coming here. I just sat there, softly swinging, thinking about everything. How did everything become so complicated so fast!? I wanted to be away from all the drama, not be the cause of even more... I started crying. 'I can't deal with all of this' I thought. I sat there for a little while more, and when I started to stop crying, I wiped my tears away, put my hands in my pockets and walked back to Spencer's apartment. On my way back, I passed the beach and I think Caleb was there? I swear I saw him, but he was walking into the milkshake bar...that's strange. I know Caleb, and I know that he hates all milkshakes, he says he had one as a child and never wanted one again. I tried getting him one once and he pushed it away. What was he doing? At the end I shrugged it off and within 5 minutes I was home.

"Hanna!" Spencer said. "You're back!"

"What happened?" She asked. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just needed to clear my mind. " I said. "I'm gonna crash, night Spence."

"K, love you Han!"

"I love you too Spence. "

*KNOCK KNOCK*

'Shit.' I thought. Not again.

"I'll get it." I say and open the door.

This time I'm not even bothered to look if anyone's there. I look down at the doormat, and yup there was a rose, and note on top of it. I pick it up, and go to my room, saying "See you tomorrow Spencer."

Spencer's POV

"See you." I say, as Hanna walks past me and into her room. Did she get another note again? I don't get it. Why would Caleb send these? I don't know yet, but I have a hunch that Caleb may be hiding something. I haven't told Hanna that we know about the messages and notes. I think i'll keep it that way.

Hanna's POV

I sat on my bed, reading the note.

Had fun today. Why did you run away?

Do you not love me back?

I gasp, at the note. Do I love Caleb? I put the note into my drawer along with the rest. I change into my PJs and put in the note I found this afternoon too.

I was about to sleep when my phone chimed.

He's not who you think he is, be careful Hanna ajakidyxxhjwmwmdnffkkl..

'What?'
-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-
I hope you liked this chapter!
Comment below what you think that weird message means!

1091 Words