The Park (actually at the fricking park) Ch. 5

Hey, Chase/Mystic here
Oof I wanna blame school...
Hnnnnn but I can't hnnnnnn cri
My procrastination is honestly the worst f*cking feature of my list of horrid things about me
Hnnnn enjoy please my famskis (which oml 230 reads holy lord bajesus thank you all 😘)
🖤💞✨🐾✨💞💙

Btw, that song up der? Yeah? Right click it and put it on a loop & your good to go my dood 👌

Also that picture is just there cause I was reminded of it ☁️

~•~•~•~•~•~•<>•~•~•~•~•~•~

    Pulling into the parking lot of the park, the gang got out of the cars and grabbed their stuff ready to set up.

Of course, they parked equivalent to the distance of Santa to Antarctica from each other but still.

From car 1, we have the roommates of Ashia, Emilee, as well as Sarah.

"Hey Ashia? Do you mind grabbing the sitting stuff? And Sarah, could you carry over the food?" Emilee asked as she stepped out of the driver side door, swinging the keychain holding their car keys.

"What are you carrying?" Ashia asked with a raised brow. Still she closed the door of the backseats to go walk behind the car and grab the blankets.

"I drove y'all here, payed for the gas, and I have the keys to the car." The Floridian said with a tone full of sass and a side of a smirk "I can just leave y'all here if I wanted to"

"Fair enough" Ashia replied with a short laugh. Sarah laughed softly as the two grabbed the said items and carried them and themselves to their destination of the park field.

Over at car B, we find the roommates locked in a car for 10 more seconds as they scream song lyrics till it's over.

"HE WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED, I WILL NEVER BE SATISFIE-" This continued to be followed with dinosaurs rising from the dead and screaming in the car.

The doors of the white car were opened to reveal the five female roommates of Katey, Sammy, Nicki, Charlotte, as well as Chase. Each of them had a flower crown on, everyone with a different color of flower of course.

"Come on you guys!" Nicki excited said as she bounced on her feet "I wanna go meet up with Summer so hurry up!"

"Okay, okay!" Sammy laughed "Bring something guys, and I mean bring a lot"

The girls proceeded to carry things out of the car and slamming the doors closed with their feet or open hands.

Before they could have a few seconds of silence, Chase's phone started to blast music again "-I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT'S oN yOuR mInD"

Their voices could be heard by the people across the parking lot at our friends of car 3.

The black Honda doors had been slammed closed by the two tan boys from the apartment of 34b. They were currently walking on the grass covered by sitting people on towels and blankets. "Well, we know that our friends have arrived" Parker laughed at Stark's comment.

"Hey, Stark?" Parker looked over at his dark haired friend whom had responded with a hum "Are you like a full on Latino or like-"

"Nah, part" Stark blew some some hair out of his eye "are you a Australian or a British boi?"

(A/n Help my phone tried so hard to make me say BOIII, bOiZ, or bOi xD)