Chapter 19 (1/2)

Next day

Y/n P.O.V

I woke up and did my morning routine then did my breakfast. I went to my university and didn't wait for Taehyung cause what happens yesterday just ugh! So I decided to ignore him.

Time skip

After school I went home early cause I can't let Rose down. I know I know you probably think why am I sincere to Rose cause yesterday she seems like she wants to apologize and I want to know what "important" thing she will tell me later. I go to the café near the park then I opened the door and saw Rose sitting down she smiled and waved at me and I just raised my brow and went towards her.

I sat down immediately and started talking "so???" I said. "Can I ask you a favor?" Rose asked. "Sure what is it?" I answered. "Can you please accept Jimin's apology?" Rose asked. I choked on my saliva and said "Rose.....no you know I don't love him.." I said. "You do love him! You are lying to yourself" Rose said. "No Rose." I said with a serious expression. "I know he cheated on you with me but I realize how much he loves you y/n yes yesterday I acted bitchy towards you but please just forgive him he loves you y/n he is nothing without you" Rose explained.

"Rose...." I said sadly. "Please y/n please okay! Don't forgive me I will stay far away from both of you but promise to love him again pretty please" Rose did aegyo and I can't help but agree "fine! Yes! I still love him I really do I just Idk anymore....." I said while sighing. "See?! You are lying to your feelings sometimes people does mistakes but people also deserves second chance" Rose explain.

"Rose what are you doing you were bitchy yesterday now here you are telling me to love Jimin again" I said. "I realized when you had enough yesterday and how Jimin and you are tired because of me and probably the guys who is inlove with you" Rose said.
"You know what Rose this is just your stupid excuses to take revenge I am going before I listen to your bullshits again". I stand up and was about to grab my bag but Rose held wrist and said "No! I am serious y/n please believe me" Rose said.

I looked at her and was about to shout but I realized that it is a public place and I don't wanna make a scene so I just pulled my wrist away from her grip  turn back and said "Rose I am not stupid you can't change your mind that fast so better stop before I make a scene" I walked away and exit the shop

-TBC

Teaser:

Ugh! She didn't fall for my trap I am not giving up better have someone to help me oh.... I know who its Ta- cut that's enough for a teaser hehe 😁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hi M.E.M.E.S this book will be longer cause I had some ideas to add up here hehe sorry for telling that this will end soon I decided to make it longer with a lot of happenings tnx for understanding ❤