Chapter 18- Back

Author P.O.V

When Y/n look back it was Rose! When Jimin looked back it was Taehyung!

What the hell?! Rose?! Y/n shouted shocked. "Oh! Hi bitch! I saw you talking with my boyfriend out here! Oh you slut! Get yourself a boyfriend! Don't take someone who is not yours!" Rose shouted towards Y/n.

"Wow! Before you accuse me! Let me ask you, do you know why we are here?! Do you know?! Y/n shouted at Rose's face. "Yes! I know! Y-you a-are.... then Rose kept silent. "See?! You don't know shit! You fucking showed up out of nowhere and slapped me! Psh! And taking someone who is not yours! Is he even yours?! Is he?! No! I dated him first you took him away from me! Because you seduced him! And third of all! I AM NOT A SLUT YOU ARE! Y/n shouted at Rose's face.

Rose was about to slap y/n but y/n caught her hand and twisted it and slapped her back. (A/N: YAS Y/N YOU RULE! I mean sorry I was into it haha back to the story) Rose was about to fight back when they pulled them apart Rose looked at the person who is holding Y/n and she shouted "What the hell Jimin?! You should protect me not her?! What the hell?! Get back here and protect me!"

"The hell?! I broke up with you a year ago cause you cheated on me! I wish I never even dated you! You ruined my life and you made me regret letting go of my happiness!" He shouted and looked at Rose full of rage.

"You better not hurt Y/n Jimin I am warning you if you dare hurt her I swear you I will kill you with my own hands" taehyung said with his deep voice. Y/n on the other hand was scared as fuck she never saw that side of taehyung she got used to seeing taehyung jolly and always happy but now the taehyung she sees isn't the TaeTae she knows.

Jimin let go of Y/n and got in the middle, Taehyung pushed Rose away and stood in the middle near Jimin and they both shot death glares to each other. "Oh really? Well I am telling you i am NEVER gonna hurt her and why do you even care she is just your BESTFRIEND" jimin said while smirking. "Jimin sto-" taehyung cutted y/n off and said "Cause I love her" Jimin widened his eyes and shot him a death glare and said "what did you say?"

"I SAID I LOVE HER GODDAMIT CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!" Taehyung shouted. Rose looked at y/n and saw y/n eyes widened. Rose was super jealous at y/n cause how perfect her life is and how her beauty is breathtakingly gorgeous. Now she got more jealous cause 2 guys love her. "YOU CAN'T LOVE HER SHE IS MINE!"jimin said. "Oh! Wow jimin! Did she loves you back?! No right! So she is not yours! If you haven't treat her like shit she was probably yours!" Taehyung smirked.

They started punching each other until people ran out of the park and the park was now empty and just the 4 of them.
"GUYS STOP!" Y/n shouted. Taehyung and Jimin separated each other and shot glares. "Guys.....let's stop please just stop! Rose Jimin is yours and taehyung let's go home...Take your Rose Jimin back home and don't you dare say anything let's just all stop before someone report us" y/n said while sobbing. Jimin was gonna hug y/n but taehyung knew what will Jimin do so he ran fast and hugged y/n first.

Jimin was about to go after but Rose held his wrist preventing him to attack and said "Jimin stop y/n will get mad if you start again just stop don't send me home take her heart back I hope you win her back don't let taehyung defeat you hwaiting!" Rose smiled. Jimin was utterly shocked on what Rose said. Rose released her grip and ran to hug y/n.

Y/n was speechless then Rose whispered "Let's meet up at the café tomorrow at 12 Pm sharp see you soon I will tell you something important.... bye y/n" Rose pulled away from the hug and walked away. Y/n was curious why she wants to meet up all of a sudden but she seems like Rose changed and saw her good side

Is y/n right? Or did Rose just wants to take revenge of y/n? Will the fight ever end?

-TBC