explanation

author's note // not a chapter 

heyy loves, 

so i've been seeing some comments saying that they're confused as to what's happening with harry's secret in particular, which is a good thing! i'm glad i can explain it to those who don't understand it, because i want everyone to fully enjoy the story, and you can't do that, to the fullest extent, if you don't understand most things. 

so first let's clear up some things that people may be confused about. 

first, harry's secret/plan, whatever you want to think of it as, isn't going to be revealed in a while, in one of the chapters i even said this book isn't close to be finished, meaning that harry's plan/secret, won't be revealed anytime soon. i planned this book out, i know everything that is going to happen, for the most part.  

second, as mentioned, this story isn't even close to being finished, i don't know exactly how many chapters there will be, but there's most likely going to be 100-200 chapters, i know that's a lot, but like i said i don't know how long it will be, i'm only saying those numbers because we're already nearing fifty chapters, and we're just now getting into louis and harry getting into something more than just friends, and the chapters are short. there is a lot of things that have to happen to build the plot  before the big things happen. 

third, i know there's been minor drama this whole time, but there will be more fluff at this point in the story, thank you guys for being so patient as well with me taking some time off, i'm in school again, which sucks. for those of you who don't know, i'm a junior in high school (eleventh grade) and this is one of the most important years because colleges will be looking mostly at this year, and so i will only be updating when i have a chance. writing is a huge passion of mine and i never want to stop doing it, but i can't update as frequently as i would like, and i hope you guys understand that. i am not giving up on this story, i plan on finishing it, but in all due time. 

all the love, bri xx

(below is the author's note that i posted on my other fic that explains a little bit more)

author's note //

hey guys, so here's the thing. i know i've been falling behind in updates, but i started school and this summer didn't give me enough time to write on here, i was focusing on a personal writing piece outside of wattpad, and i'm sorry for neglecting this story when i said that i would update during the summer.

i am not quitting this story, i will still be updating it, but when only when i find the time to do so. for those of you who don't know, i'm a junior in high school, and this year i'm going to be very busy because this is the year that colleges will be looking at the most, not only that but i have three ap courses, and i want to do everything in my power to not fall behind in them, like i said i'll still be working on this story, but not as frequently as i want to. writing is a passion on mine, and i'd never stop writing, but just don't expect me to update every single week or two weeks.

updates might be every three weeks, or even every month. i don't know, i don't have a specific time of when updates will be, i don't want to force myself to update because then the stories get boring and dragged out because i rush it, and i don't want to do that.

all the love, bri xx