CH33 - come through

Louis' head was rested on Harry's shoulder as they laid outside on the grass, their hands were intertwined, "Weddings in a few months, are you excited?" Harry asked, bringing Louis' hand, that was laced with his, turning it over and kissing the ring on Louis' finger, Louis hummed, a bashful smile on his lips. "Yes, H, can't wait to be Louis Styles." 

A smirk was on Harry's lips within a few seconds as he leaned over to press his lips to his fiancé, the two had been outside for hours upon hours, and the sky was beginning to dim in color, "I also can't wait until we get to take that trip down to the adoption agency." Harry spoke, his tone laced with excitement, Louis didn't say anything, only smiled to himself. He couldn't wait to start his future with Harry- 

Louis groggily opened his eyes, immediately rolling onto his side when small rays of sunshine hit his face from the blinds slightly being opened, Louis' head was pounding and his memory was a bit hazy from last night. 

The blue eyed man lazily looked around the room for Harry, frowning when he saw no sight of the male, but only a note on one of the pillows. 

Advil and water is on the bedside table, come downstairs to the kitchen when you're up - H xx 

Louis cracked a small smile to himself when he spotted the two things, quickly swallowing the pills and water before slowly making his way downstairs. He can't believe he had actually gotten drunk last night, he had never thought to do something of the sort before. Suddenly a blush covered Louis' cheeks as he realized what he had been dreaming, Louis couldn't believe that he had been dreaming something like that, sure he had feelings for Harry but they surely weren't that deep. Louis shook his head as he made his way downstairs after brushing his teeth, Louis wasn't entirely sure if he even remembered how to get to the kitchen, but eventually he made it there, a small smile tugging on his lips when he saw Harry at the stove, Louis assumed he was making bacon because of the smell, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to let Harry know that he was in the kitchen, because well he was shirtless and Louis was enjoying the view, but of course life hated him because seconds later Harry spoke up, "you know, staring is rude." Louis blushed because Harry hadn't even turned to look at him, for some reason it was like Harry could sense Louis was there. 

"Have you got eyes in the back of your head or something?" Louis muttered trying to ignore the fact that Harry had caught him admiring him. 

Harry chuckled and after a few more minutes had passed Harry set a plate filled with eggs, toast, and bacon in front of Louis, as well as making himself a plate and sitting in front of Louis, the two ate in silence until Harry suddenly grinned, "I was right." 

"About?" Louis asked, confusion clouding his eyes. 

"You're a giggly drunk." 

Louis face immediately flushed as he tried to look down as an attempt to hide his face from the smirking lad, "shut up." Louis muttered. 

---

"Let's go for a swim." Harry muttered into Louis' ear, the two were laying on the bed, Louis rested in between Harry's leg, and his head rested against Harry's chest. Louis tilted his head back slightly so he could see Harry, only for his nose to slightly brush against under Harry's chin, in which caused a giggle to leave Louis' mouth when Harry pressed a quick peck to Louis' lips. 

"It's one in the morning though, Haz."

"So?"

-------------

(author's note) 

i'm so sorry the last few chapters have been shorter than usual, i've been lazy with updating seeing as i'm trying to enjoy my last few weeks of summer break, all while slowly preparing to go back too. 

the next chapter will hopefully be much better and much longer, 

one thing i would like to point out is this story had already been planned out, like i planned out ideas and such before i started writing this and i want you guys to know that you're very far from finding out what this plan is, so many more things need to happen and although we're already at chapter 33, this is only the beginning, trust me, but hopefully all the suspense and waiting is worth it. 

also, seeing as i already said i only have a few more weeks until school starts i want you guys to know that updates are going to be harder to work on, especially since i plan on joining swim team and most likely practice is from three to six, meaning i won't get home until seven or eight, and then i would have to homework when i got home, and when school was in session before summer break i would normally update as much as i could on the weekends and sometimes on a weekday, but with swimming practice and stuff it might be a little bit harder, but it's not like i'm going to abandon this story, it's just going to start becoming harder to update if i join swim team, but nothing too bad you guys might just end up having to wait a week and half to, two weeks instead of just five days, but nothing is final as of now. 

once again, i'm sorry for the few chapter's quality and length, i love you! 

enjoy your day/night/ morning.