CH5 - keep track of it all

"brand new addictions." - niykee heaton

Harry parked his car before glancing towards Louis, the lad was sleeping and as much as Harry didn't want to wake him, he didn't know how Louis would react to being carried into his flat so instead he just reached over and shook him until his eyes fluttered open.

"We're here." Harry muttered, motioning towards the flat complex, Louis nodded as Harry got out of the car with Louis following his actions. Louis noticed that Harry had grabbed a gym bag from the backseats and assumed he worked in a gym or something. Harry's flat wasn't small, nor was it too big either. It was a bit plain but it's not like Louis could say anything, he was still living with his parents. Well, it wasn't much of his choice but still.

"I'll get you something to wear." Harry muttered motioning for Harry to take a seat on the couch, the first thing Louis noticed was a dent in the wall above the t.v. He stared at it, wondering how the hell it could've got there but jumped when Harry's voice interrupted his wondering.

"A painting used to be there, I took it down awhile ago." Louis could've sworn he saw pain in Harry's eyes but as soon as it was there it was gone. A sigh left Harry's mouth before he handed Louis the clothes. Muttering a thanks Louis allowed Harry to show him where the bathroom was before he began to change.

The clothes of course were large on him, but it beat having to go to bed in jeans. After changing Louis went back into Harry's room where he was met with a shirtless green eyed male.

Harry was clad in nothing but boxers but if Louis was being completely honest with himself, he didn't mind the view, however he shook the thought off. Harry smirked at him as he noticed Louis staring, however he didn't say anything, "you can sleep in here, i'll take the couch." And before Louis could protest Harry was walking out of the door. Louis contemplated following after him and offering to sleep on the couch himself but was afraid of angering or annoying him.

Hesitantly Louis crawled into Harry's bed, it was odd how comfortable it felt, almost as if it was his own, his head rested on one of the soft pillows as he closed his eyes.

The next morning when Louis had woken up he didn't know what he was supposed to do, he felt lost in a way.

Deciding to just suck it up and see if Harry was awake, Louis padded into the living room where he did in fact see Harry awake, typing something on his phone. He was dressed now, almost as if sensing Louis' gaze he looked up to meet his blue eyes. A blush coated Louis' cheeks once he realized that he had been caught. "Liam dropped off your keys, we'll go get breakfast and I'll drop you off afterwards." Was the first thing that came out of Harry's mouth as he shut off his phone and stuffed it in his pocket, "you can change into your clothes from last night." Harry offered, to which Louis nodded.

He didn't know why, but disappointment flooded throughout him when he realized he would have to go home, he found himself wishing Harry would offer him to stay another night. Louis hated being alone, his family and boyfriend was away so it meant he would be sulking the whole time.

Alayna had told him she would be pretty busy over the course of the next week, Niall was probably out doing god knows what, and Zayn was too much of an introvert to want to do things with Louis all the time until his family came back.

After Louis changed, rather slowly at that, he and Harry headed out. They had stopped at McDonald's. However much to Louis dismay it didn't take time too long to eat.

Currently Louis was paying for his candy at the petrol station whilst Harry filled up his car. He froze when the guy at the register wrapped a hand around his wrist, "you should stay away from the guy you came in with, I heard he's dangerous."

"What are you talking about?" Louis asked, his eyes glancing outside where Harry was still filling the car, "he gets into fights and hooks up with any girl he can get a hold of, he smokes and drinks frequently. I hear-"

Louis didn't say anything as he grabbed his candy and yanked his arm from the man. He didn't know what any of that meant, but it didn't seem to leave his mind the rest of the way to his house.