thirty five.

article.

FAMILY FUED: DANIEL GREYSON TAKING CHRIS EVANS AND FIANCÈE TO COURT!
E! News

It's been officially confirmed by one's publicist, that Daniel Greyson (34) is taking Chris Evans (36) and fiancée, Carmen Holkien (34) to court for the custody of his teenaged daughter. About two months ago, it was announced that Greyson had a fling with Carmen back in high school which resulted later in the birth of Holkien's daughter. Since the announcement, it has been unknown if Greyson has any visitation or custody rights to his child.

Just two weeks ago, Greyson was seen leaving the L.A. county courthouse, but the reason was unknown since he hadn't spoke about any legal issues to anyone.

"Since discovering that he has a child, Daniel would like to have some custody rights that he so rightfully deserves. He'd like to form a relationship with his daughter that he couldn't form before. Daniel likes the idea of being a father and being a part of his daughter's life." His publicist told us.

Evans, his family or their publicist have yet to comment on the claims or the law suit. Not much is know about the case, or the family dynamic at all. All that is known is that the child lives with her mother and Chris, whom she has a father/daughter relationship with.

However, for the father's sake, we hope that he's given some parental rights to his daughter. We're on your side, Daniel Greyson!

•  •  •  •

whoops?