sixteen.

real life.

BRIDGET FELT SO unsure as to if she should meet Daniel

BRIDGET FELT SO unsure as to if she should meet Daniel. Who was to say that he was actually her father? She wondered why he suddenly wanted to be her life and it left her anxious. When she expressed her feelings of anxiousness to Chris, he completely understood and pulled her into a hug.

Bridget didn't pull away and snuggled into her dad's side. Minutes passed by in silence before she looked up at Chris.

"What was he like; my dad– biological dad?" She asked.

Chris sighed, thinking back to his time when he worked with the infamous Daniel Greyson.

"He's a good guy, I believe." He shrugged, "He's very cocky, however, like most guys in Hollywood—"

Bridget interrupted him with a smile, "You're not cocky."

"Thanks kid," Chris laughed, "That's because I have you and your mom, along with my family, to keep me grounded and humble. It's nice, I like it."

Bridget giggled and simply smirked, "You wike it."

He rolled his eyes, resisting the urge to laugh and grab his left, instead opting to kiss the top of Bridget's head.

"You're lucky I love you, kid."

"I love you too, dad." She mumbled and it soon fell silent. Bridget was thankful that Chris was in her life and that he stepped up to be a father, despite the fact that she wasn't his. After a moment of silence and a thought ran through her mind, she looked up. "Would you ever adopt me? Like, if I don't want Daniel in my life or whatever."

Chris glanced down at her, grinning from ear to ear with happiness. It swelled in his heart and made his heart pound harder in his chest, but it was a good feeling.

"I'd be more than happy to adopt you, Bee." Chris whispered, "Whether you want me too or because of Daniel. I'd be proud to call you my daughter."

They had come along way since last year, and they were happy with the outcome. Bridget had a man in her life that she was proud to call her dad, that he made her mom happy and that he was more than happy to be their lives. Chris was wanted to be their lives, needed to be and it baffled him that it was hard to find someone who wanted to be these girls' lives.

"Thank you, Chris." Bridget whispered, "I really appreciate it."

He smoothed down her hair, gently kissing her forehead. "Of course, kid. I'm here for you and you can always come to me."

•  •  •  •

dad x daughter time with Chris and Bridget because they make me so happy and Chris would be a fantastic dad and you can't change my mind! Honestly, there needed to be more chris and bridget time, they don't really get that much. Also, the way Chris cares for Bridget honestly makes me happy and makes my heart swell.

Anyway, I'm done. Please continue.