seventeen.

calls.

INCOMING CALL FROM THE FIANCÉE!
accept or decline?

"Princess, my love, my fiancée, the love of my life."

"Good thing you're an actor, you're quite dramatic."

"I was trying to be romantic, Carmen Mariana."

"I know, and I love you for it."
"But anyway, I call bearing news that I thought you would like to hear."

"Alright. Lay it on me, love."

"I went to my appointment today during lunch. The doctor thinks the baby's a girl, but they don't know for sure—"

"Yes!"

"They don't know, Christopher. We'll know by late summer. Also, when we move, I've already got a doctor waiting to meet to me."

"That's great, princess."

"Speaking of which, I have another appointment in two weeks before we leave, wanna accompany me?"

"F–ck yes!"
"Am I gonna see the bean?"

"I'm not sure, but most likely. If not, we can always ask for sonogram."

"I wanna see our little bean, princess."
"Now I just wanna rub your tummy while we watch movies."

"Tonight, love. I'll be home in a couple hours, I promise."

"Alright. I'll see you then. I love you."

"I love you too, sweetheart. Talk to you later."

THE FIANCÉE ENDED THE CALL!

• • • •

honestly, y'all don't understand how much I love this chapter. also, headcannon that if Chris ever had a baby girl, he'd spoil the fudge out of her and she'd be an actual princess. like, I can't be the only one who thinks that?

anyway, continue on!