"See we're barely wet, I told you it was going to be okay." Seongwoo said, nudging the angry boy.

"No, you guys are barely wet, I'm soaked! Why'd you guys make me sit in the front?!" Jisung glared at the three boys, trying to dry off his shirt.

"Cause the front is scary! Only scary people sit in the scary front row!" Guanlin said, trying not to laugh at Jisung.

"You little-" Jisung took a step forward, frighting Guanlin. He yelped, running behind Hyejin, the only person who would actually protect him at times like this.

"Jisung calm down... or should I say, cool down. Want to go on the ride again?" Hyejin joked, but the older boy still remained unamused.

"O-Okay so whats the next ride?" Daniel said, trying to change the subject.

"Bumper cars!"

"Sure, but I don't think Sungwoon can ride it. I heard you need to be taller than 140 cm to get on." Jaehwan snickered once he was saw Sungwoon shooting daggers at him.

"I'm 163 cm okay! I'm tall enough!" He pouted, the others laughed and dragged the short and tall angry looking boys towards the next ride.

✧ ── ✩ ── ✧

For the next few hours everyone went on a variety of rides together. The went on the Druken Basket, which were like the tea cup rides, except it was much, much worse.

"It's going too fast!" Seongwoo screamed, as he held onto the bar infront of him.

"AH FUCK I THINK I SWALLOWED A FLY!" Daniel coughed, holding onto his neck. Jisung who was sitting beside him roughly patted his back, cursing at him for keeping his mouth open.

"Scream if you want to go faster!" The ride operator said into the mic.

"NO!"

"OH YEAAHHH!" Woojin screamed even louder, loud enough for other riders to hear. "Alright here we go folks!"

"Woojin I'm going to kill you!!" Seongwoo yelled at him, gripping onto the bar for dear life.

By the end of the ride, some of the boys couldn't handle the rush of the constant spinning, feeling sick the second they got off. It took them many water bottles and constant fanning to calm their sick, churning  stomachs.

So they moved onto Fantasy Dream, which they thought was a perfect ride after the nauseous one from before. It was a children's ride, how bad could it be?

But as the ride moved along, they couldn't help but find the 'cute' and 'fun' dolls and animals to be scary and creepy.

"This is a kids ride!?" Jihoon cried while holding onto Hyejin's arm.

"Oh look Daehwi it's you!" Woojin snorted, pointing at one of the dolls beside them. Daehwi whacked him and started yelling words that were most definitely not kid friendly. The constant apologizes were no use however, as Daehwi put him in a headlock for the rest of the ride.

Even at one point, Guanlin broke down in tears, hugging an annoyed looking Jisung until the ride came to a full stop.

And that's how majority of the day went. Seongwoo threatening Woojin, Woojin's head getting trapped in Daehwi's arms and Guanlin clinging onto Jisung like a koala bear. But despite the constant complaints following after every ride, Hyejin was enjoying every second with these boys. She'd never been happier.

They were now coming off the Viking Ride. Hyejin made sure to sit next to Jaehwan during the ride as it was suggested by everyone if she wanted to have the best experience. And they were right. Even if the ride would reach unthinkable heights, she was more focused on his laughter. She felt like her lungs was going to burst from all the laughing she was doing, she was almost ready to go on it again just to hear it one more time.