My head pounded.

Damn, I really felt like skipping today.

Stumbling across the hallway, I opened the bathroom door.

It wasn’t my fault.

The door wasn’t locked.

I didn’t hear the shower, sure. But…still, the door wasn’t locked.

Chip was just about to pump some body gel (yes, I stared long enough to notice that) when he realized the door was open. And I was standing there.

“X-Xander!” My angel flushed an adorable red and instantly lowered his body to crouch on the floor, hiding himself. “W-what are you…the lock’s spoilt! You can’t just…barge in like that…” The red mess stammered.

“Oh God I’m so sorry…uh…I’ll just wait outside…”

Well, that was eventful.

I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of ice water, splashing some on my face. Loki lowered his newspaper, sending me a glare.

I smirked.

He looked away.

“Xandie!” Giselle’s bright voice sounded from the stairwell. “Chocolate Chip told me to tell that bath is ready!”

“Got it!”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chip was avoiding me.

I knew it.

Was it because I seemed mad at him yesterday?

Or…that he was embarrassed? After all, it did take a whole lot of courage for Chip to ask for sex.

Damn, I guess I really scared him yesterday…

.

“—der. Oi. Xander!”

My head snapped up.

“Dude…are you even listening? This is important man. Don’t you want your scholarship?” Blake, the team captain frowned.

“My bad,” I sighed.

Blake’s face softened, but he slapped me on the back. Hard. “I don’t know what’s on your mind—but you gotta focus alright? Prelims are next week, and we have another match soon.”

“…Got it.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Last period was Home Economics.

“Well, everyone—I believe you all know that this is our second last session of Home Economics with the seniors. Their finals are coming up soon and we need them to focus on their main subjects,” Mrs Harry announced and several sighed.

“Now now, don’t be disheartened. Let us enjoy whatever time we have left with each of our seniors here and make the most out of it!”

I glanced at Chip.

He had his head down.

“Today’s theme is Eggs. You can make anything you’d like, as long as it involves the use of eggs. You can make French Toast, Quiche, Pancakes, Waffles—anything. Go out of the box, keep it simple, do whatever you want. I have a standard recipe for Quiche and Pancakes right over here for beginners, so if…”

Mrs Harry’s voice began to fade as soon as the class began buzzing around, going to the ingredient cupboard, starting up the ovens, deciding on their recipes.