Luke glared. “Tsk…it’s not like I want to be…”

Aw, he’s actually kinda like Chip.

“Are you gay?” I asked bluntly, looking at him with the straightest face I could manage.

Guess that’s what alcohol does to me.

Luke’s eyes widened.

“W-W-What—? Why do you…where do you…”

I raised an eyebrow. “Is there something wrong with being gay?”

“N-No…I guess not…”

I shrugged. “Great. Cuz’ your brother’s gay.”

Luke stared, unbelieving. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat. “H-Huh?? What do you mean…? Chip’s…gay?”

I didn’t answer.

“No way…w-why…?” Luke whispered, lowering his head.

“What do you mean ‘why’?” I snapped, “Chip loves me, and I love him—‘the hell is wrong with that?

Luke’s head jerked up, gaze meeting mine.

I caught myself.

“At…At least that’s what I…hope it is…” I cursed under my breath.

I can’t even say that without doubting myself.

All of a sudden, Luke frowned. “What do you mean by you ‘hope’ it is? Are you saying that you don’t believe in Chip’s love? Or that you don’t even believe in your love?”

“God, you’re pathetic. That’s why men are idiots. Being gay doesn’t do you any good—there’s nothing to like about men. They pick you up, throw you away like you’re some kind of…toy!”

Woah woah woah…Luke, don’t say that and tell me you aren’t gay—‘cuz that was totally gay.

“Look at you! You aren’t even sincere to your own feelings. You’re so half-hearted, I’m not surprised that Chip would be insecure!” Luke glared, as if flaring up at his own boyfriend.

“…” I felt like defending myself, but at the same time, I was too tired to do so. Side-glancing at Luke, I wondered whether he knew what he was saying.

He glared back. “What? Don’t try to defend yourself.”

I let slip a smirk.

Luke looked flustered. “W-W-What’s with that look? Y-You…You better stay away from Chip, you got that? Don’t you dare hurt him!”

Sliding my hands behind my head, I lowered down on the couch, kicking my legs up.

“I know your little secret, Luke,” I smiled, albeit creepily.

“H-Huh?? I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m going back to sleep,” Chip’s brother stuttered, turning away to climb the stairs back to bed.

“Sweet dreams~” I closed my eyes.

What the hell—since when did I have a gaydar?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I swore.

God, my head hurts.

From the lack of sleep, or liquor, I didn’t know.

“Xander! What are you doing out here, young man? Hurry and get to the bathroom!” I opened an irritant eye to see Rose standing at the edge of the stairs, a stern look on her face.