35; Bad Boy on Top of Me

Start from the beginning

"I love you," I reply, kissing him again. The second kiss is shorter than the first, but the both of us are too tired to continue so we fall asleep in each other's arms. 

+

"Thanks for having us." Hunter hugs both Melissa and Annie. I do the same even though I've only met them yesterday, feeling it would be rude if I only settled for a handshake. Besides, aside from the sex marathon they had last night, they were nice enough to lend us a room for one night.

"It's so weird to see Hunter with someone," Annie remarks in her strong British accent when she sees that my hand and Hunter's hands are interlaced.

"Stop being so soppy, Annie. You are always welcome here. Have a safe trip, you guys."

I give them both a smile. When the door is shut I release a sigh of relief. The whole house reeked of sex and sweat after last night. Let's also mention that the both of them hadn't taken a shower at all this morning and literally came out of their bedroom with sex hair and dried cum on their legs.

"While I'm thankful they let us sleep in their guest bedroom, let's never do that again," Hunter sheepishly says as we enter his car. We sit for a few minutes, the both of us still a little traumatized by how much we had encountered in the span of one night.

"I agree. I didn't get a wink of sleep last night. Where are we going now?"

"I hope you're in the mood to get wet."

"What?" My mouth falls open in shock at his blunt words.

"Waterfall, Leah. What were you thinking about? Dirty girl."

+

I pull my wet hair into a bun before drying myself off with a small towel. I quickly put on my panties, wanting to cover myself up even just a little bit. Being naked in the middle of nowhere isn't exactly a pleasant feeling.

I'm in the midst of putting my bra on when someone presses themself up against my back. It only takes one second for me to know that it's Hunter. His scent gives it all away. "Help me put this bra on."

His fingers softly caress the skin on my back, sometimes applying gentle pressure. "But why? You look so much better without it." His warm mouth is suddenly on the back of my neck.

I'm quick to grab the car door in front of me for support when one of his hand slides forward to my breast. He grabs my still detached bra before throwing it into the car. His lips are all over me, kissing, sucking, licking.

He traces the bullet scar on my shoulder with his tongue before bringing his hand down to my belly and pushing my hips back to meet his. The bulge in his swim trunks rests heavily on me, pressing against my back.

I gasp when his hand slowly inches into my panties. I let out a quiet moan when his fingers start to circle my clit.

"You see how you make me feel, Leah?" His warm breath seems to caress my ear and I throw my head back to rest it on his shoulder. He presses himself harder against me, making sure I can feel him. "You make me so hard."

I reach back, inserting my hand into his shorts. He lets me pull his cock out. As I turn around, he presses me against the car. I'm not sure if I'm imagining it, but it feels as though my mouth starts to drool at the sight of his member, hard and ready to fill me to the brink.