CHAPTER 13

I turned towards my dragon and moved slowly taking cover behind the rocks and once I was near enough towards the dragon I started whistling the tune dragons hate and made it echo threw out the area. 

It started getting agitated and when it was far away from me I shouted Frigidus maxima aquae. It was a spell I invented which produces a large amount of water and freezes as soon as It touches surface.

As mine was a fire dragon it was easily affected by my spell. When it froze I quickly ran over to where the eggs were and took my golden egg and walked into the champions tent as the crowd  cheered  wildly. I turned towards dad and saw he had a proud smirk on his face. I smiled at him and as I was about to walk over to him madame pomfrey rushed towards me and once she was reassured I was okay went over to dad. He gave a small smile but a smile none the less and together we walked outside to see my score. I had received a ten from all the judges except karkaroff who gave me an eight. I shrugged and saw that I was in the first place with Krum and Cedric in the second place and Potter in the last place. I congratulated the other champions and was immediately surrounded by my friends and Madame Olympe  who congratulated me and informed me about the party at the carriage this evening.

TBH--------

VOTE, SHARE, FOLLOW!!!!!!

HEY GUYS I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN MONTHS AND I AM SORRY ABOUT THAT. 

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT IT.

THE MASKED HAIRESS