CHAPTER 11

Snape's daughter from beauxbatons

Chapter 11

Last chapter:

After meeting Madame Maxine I was a little anxious for the coming tournament. Well come on you can't blame a girl if she is scared of dragons.as I was returning to the castle I bumped into someone who was definitely taller than me.

I looked up to meet a pair of sea green eyes..................

I looked up to see one of Krum's friends. Ivan I think? I gave him a small polite smile and moved out of the way as I tried to calm my racing heart. But I had a small smile on my face as I started walking towards the slytherin dorms where we were staying. Fleur and katherene were waiting for me and I told them how the first task was dragons. We decided to research on dragons later along with the defense spells as it was time for dinner. We sat with the slytherin and I made small talk with Draco and his friends. We reached the library and I started searching for advanced hexes and read about a few dragons. I borrowed the advanced book of hexes and started going back to the dorm but instead decided to visit dad.

I spent the rest of the month learning powerful hexes with my dad, Madame maxime and my friends. Soon it was time for the first task.......................

TBC

SHARE,COMMENT AND VOTE.

TIGER SHROFF AS IVAN ZOLOTOV