Snape's daughter???

Snape's daughter from beauxbatons

Chapter 7: Snape's daughter???

Last chapter: "beauxbatons champion is Olivia Prewett Snape" I smile widely and all the students from our academy and the slytherin purebloods who were present at the revealing ball start cheering while all the other are sitting in shock. I look at dad who is smirking seeing all their faces. I quickly get up with grace walk with confidence after smirking at dad. I walk to the stage where grandpa is standing all the while feeling everyone's eyes on me. Everyone is still in shock as I go into the champion's room where Madame Maxima congratulates me proudly and I enter the room.

OLIVIA'S POV

It was the day after the champions were selected. So I guess you are all thinking what happened when I went inside the champions room as I started to call it.

FLASHBACK

I went in to see barty crouch and the headmasters talking and asking harry angrily which he denied nervously and he honestly looked scared. when asked what is to be done as there was supposed to be only three contestants he is like the rules of the tournaments can't be changed harry has to play and he has no option or something like that. I didn't bother listening.

Introduce yourself champions, Dumbledore said

Victor Krum,

Cedric diggory,

Harry potter,

Olivia snape, when I said this faces of cedric and harry where hilarious and their eyes, where as wide as saucers.

Well then the rest of the rest of the meeting went on talking about the rules of the tournament and how we had wand weighing tomorrow at noon and also an interview for the daily prophet.

END FLASHBACK

So now I was getting ready for my first day at Hogwarts with fleur and katherene and put on my uniform along with my necklace. I let my hair in its wavy texture down my back. Did I tell you that my hair was wavy like my mom's even though it was silky? Well if not now you know. I finished getting ready and in a few minutes they were also done. It was now 8 and we left our carriage after wishing farewell to our headmistress and we together made it to the great hall in 10 minutes and sat down with the ravenclaws. Now you might be thinking why not with the other houses? That's because we want to be friends with all the houses here and by sitting with Gryffindor or slytherin I don't think it will be possible to stay neutral. Well huffulepuff is good to we just chose ravenclaw. As we entered the great hall we could feel everyone's eyes on us. While sitting down at the ravenclaw table I gave a smile to dad which he retuned quickly and covered it with a smirk.

I sat and gave a smile to the ravenclaws we were sitting next and made quick talk with them while I had my breakfast which consisted of a hash brown and a French toast with berries which I love with pumpkin juice.it was obviously easier for me to talk to the others though fleur and katherene did speak a little but it was a little tough for them as they rarely spoke English. As we still had 25 minutes till the classes I started to talk to a girl called Cho chang and Sarah Courtney.

C= so you are really 'the' professor Snape's daughter.

O=yes I am really his daughter. Why do you find it hard to believe that? [I ask amusedly at their shocked reaction]

S=it's just it is that you are so kind while professor snape is a bit of a git? [She asked sheepishly]

O= so I have heard from albus and Minerva [I say laughing]

C=wait you know professor Dumbledore and Professor Minerva?

O= yeah well they are like my grandparents. Which year are you guys in?

S=ohhhhh...... I am in seventh year

C=I am in my fifth year. I have potions first. I better go now. Bye Sarah bye Olivia, fleur, katherene.

After she leaves with her friends.....

O=which class do you have first Sarah? Me fleur and katherene have charms

S=I have the same class to. We have all the same classes. She says checking our timetables. We better leave now.

Devons-nous laisser chez nos filles de première classe?[ shall we leave to our first class girls?] I ask fleur and katherene. Oui[ okay] they reply.

O= okay I say to Sarah

So we went to our first class with Sarah leading us to the charms classroom thought by professor flitwick............

Continued ......................