2.5

"Chan, do you want to film now?" Daewon asked Chan who was looking a bit discouraged.

"Not now, hyung. I'm still thinking of a new choreography." Daewon nodded and closed the practice room door, leaving Chan alone in the room.

"Ah! I can't think..." He slammed his forehead on the wall.

He hardly sighed and slouched down against the wall, sitting whilst looking straight at the door.

"Why can't I think?" Chan facepalmed himself.

"I miss Lily." He mumbled to himself.

Chan and Lily actually had the most time together through her whole time there. And to think that she's closest to Kijoong, which he called her "her sister."

Lily would approach Chan when she has something to say to the guys. He felt really close to Lily.

"What is Lily doing right now?" Chan wondered.

"Okay, I think I'm going crazy. Why didn't I get her number? Wow, I'm a great friend." Chan laughed to himself and stopped when someone peeked in the practice room.

"Chan, you okay here?" Feeldog asked.

Chan just nodded. He had no energy at all.

"Wait, hyung. Can I ask you something?" Chan asked Feeldog. He looked back at the younger member as he stands and walks towards the speaker.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Will Lily come back?" He asked.

"Hopefully." He smiled as he taps him at the shoulder.

Those words made Chan feel...

... okay.