Chapter 1: Mother

You, Eren, Mikasa, and Armin were playing in the middle of the road. It rained so you and Eren were playing in a big puddle. "Hey Eren!" You yelled and Eren looks over at you. You splash him in the face with the puddle you were playing in. "Ewww!!! (Y/N)!!!" Eren yells with a disgust face but with a smile and he splashed you back. While you and Eren were having a splash fight Armin and Mikasa was watching. Mikasa found it cute that your more childish then the other kids in the neighborhood. "Hey Mikasa?" Armin said looking over at Mikasa "hm?" Mikasa responds looking back at Armin "do you like anyone?" Armin asks tilting his (or her idk the actual gender) head. Mikasa blushes and pulls up her scarf to hide it but Armin noticed right away "you do! Who is it?" Armin says while smiling brightly "U-um" but before Mikasa could say anything else a flash of bright light came behind the wall. You, Armin, Mikasa, and Eren look towards the wall and there was a big red hand on it. Then a head slowly comes up from behind. It was the Colossal Titan. You and Eren froze in shock and fear. The Colossal Titan slowly lifts up his foot and kicks a hole in the wall making rocks fly everywhere and hit some people. You and Eren coughed because of the smoke but once it cleared you saw a titan coming in. You and Eren start running to your house along with Armin and Mikasa. When you got there you saw your Mother underneath your now shambled house. You gasped and grabbed Eren by his arm and ran over to your mom. "(Y/N) grab the other side along with Mikasa!" Eren yells getting ready to lift up a piece of the roof. You didn't know we're Armin went but he must have gone to the evacuation point. Mikasa quickly runs to your side and grabs onto the roof and you all start pulling upwards to get the roof off of your mother. "(Y/N)! Eren! Mikasa! It's no use to get the roof off of me! Even if you did get it off my legs are crushed and I won't be able to walk!" Your mother shouts looking at you, Mikasa, and Eren one by one "then I'll carry you!" You yell while all of you tried to get the roof off again "Just stop and listen for once!!!" Your mother yelled at you and Eren but you and Eren just ignored it and keep on trying to get the roof off. Your mother then looks at Mikasa "Mikasa! Get Eren and (Y/N) out of here and go to the evacuation!" Your mother demanded but Mikasa shook her head and whispered a high and cute voice while saying no about four times with tears forming and she tries lifting the roof again. You blushed a little because of the high cute voice but you just ignore it and tried lifting off the roof again. You, Eren, Mikasa, and your mother then heard loud foot steps. You and Eren look up to see a blonde haired titan with a creepy smile walking towards you. Then a blonde man with a black like shaved mustache and beard comes flying down with his gear and blades to the side of the shamble house "Hannes! Get (Y/N), Eren, and Mikasa out of here!" Your mother demanded again while looking at the blonde man now known as 'Hannes' with a serious and angry face. "Don't worry I will handle this" Hannes said then he ran to the titan but stopped in fear once he was in front of the titan. The creepy titan looked down at him blankly but with a smile. Hannes then put his blades back inside his gear and ran back. He grabbed you, Mikasa, and Eren. You and Eren try getting out of his grasp while yelling 'stop!' And 'our mom is still trapped!' While punching him in the back. You and Eren looked back and see the titan getting off the roof and wood planks off of your mother. You and Eren stop fighting and looked in shock and fear while your mother was being lift up to the titan's face while punching his big palm. The titan lift up his arm and grabbed the top half over your mother. You watch as your mother's spine got broken while tears ran down your face. The titan opened his mouth and put half of your mother inside. "MOOOOM!!!!" You yelled getting back in control "STOOOOP!!!" You heard Eren yell. The titan bit down and blood splattered everywhere. You and Eren cried and soon grew furious and angry. Once you were near the evacuation you and Eren started punching and slamming your elbow into Hannes back. Hannes then gently threw Mikasa on the ground but threw you and Eren on the ground hard. You and Eren quickly got up and you were about to punch him in the face along with Eren but Hannes grabbed both you and Eren's fists as soon as they were inches away from his face. Eren's arm was twitching but yours were perfectly still. "I-I'm Sorry" Hannes said sniffling after "huh?" You said "I'm sorry I couldn't save her!!" Hannes yelled looking out at you and Eren. You both stood there shocked "I was to much of a coward to kill a single titan!" Hannes yelled letting go of you and Eren's fists. You stood there shocked until someone yelled "get the kids on board Hannes!" Hannes then wipes his face and grabbed you, Mikasa, and Eren while walking to a boat.
~on the boat~
You, Eren, and Mikasa soon met up with Armin and explained what happened. "I'm sorry you guys had to see your mom die in front of you" Armin apologizes "no don't be it wasn't your fault" Mikasa said sitting between you and Armin. You and Eren stood up at the same time and slammed your hands onto the side of the boat. But yours was in fists. "I swore to kill them all!" You yelled in deep raspy voice "every last one!!" You and Eren said at the same time in the same deep and raspy voice. I'm sorry I couldn't be nicer for you mother....but me and Eren will have revenge and will save humanity! Even if the last thing I do! You yelled in your head with your face getting angrier while more tears come flowing down along with Eren. I vow to kill them all!