chapter one ⌭

A/N: I recommend reading this book with the black mode :)

"She's back!"

The sound of the motorcycle roared through the school hallways, especially for the new kid named Lance.

"SHE GOT A NEW MOTORCYCLE!"

Lance did not know a thing about this person but he had heard many incredible things about her.

"Ruler of this school", "Have eyes that are magnificently unique", "Coldblooded".

He turned to face the window and there she was. She boldly took of her helmet and her glaring black hair effortlessly blown by the wind.

"She looks cool.", Lance mumbled to himself. "Don't even try to get into her pants, she's dating Christopher Evans.", Lance's friend, Flynn chuckled.

"I didn't say I want to get into her pants, I just said she looked cool.", Lance rolled his eyes with a smirk. "And plus, isn't Christopher dating Litzy?", He rested his palm of his chin.

"It's rumoured that Christopher is really cheating on the goddess but, if he really is then she will definitely end him.", Flynn clapped his hands at if he was ready for some drama.

"Anyways, you're coming to her party right?", Flynn playfully pinched Lance's shoulder.

"Uhh.. I don't think I'm invited.", Lance shrugged as he pouted to think.

"Oh yeah, you're new. Maybe nex—", Flynn was interrupted by the big bizarre.

"EMERALD IS IN OUR CLASS FOR THE REST OF THE SEMESTER GUYS!"

Lance found himself smiling lightly as if he has a plan with Emerald.

"Shut it, it's just me.", Emerald groaned because it is clearly obvious that the bizarre about her is annoying her.

She was wearing a burgundy cropped tee, a black leather jacket and basic black jeans. Simple but, it was pretty hot for everyone.

"Emerald Shein.", that was her name.

Emerald spotted an empty lonely seat next to Lance, she confidently walked to it as if the row was a catwalk.

"Taken?", she asked.

"Oh no—! I'm single.", Lance snorted because he bluntly thought she was hitting on him.

"I meant the seat.", Emerald gave a concerned look and looked at Lance weirdly.

"OH! Uh-oh.. yes, it's free. All yours.. hee..", Lance quickly answered as he mentally face palmed himself.

"New, huh?", Emerald spoke up and shook Lance off his seat. Emerald laughed at the sight of the falling clumsy boy next to her.

She extended her hand towards Lance and he grinned at her and accepted it. "Sorry about that, you shook me.", he awkwardly scratched his nape.

"It's fine, I'm Emerald by the way.", she gave Lance the biggest smile as her hair fell off her shoulders.

Lance thought it was the most attractive thing ever. He gulped his saliva at the sight of an actual goddess.

"I'm Lance.. Lance Texon.", he snapped to reality and gave a smile back.

"Well Lance, you're free tonight? I'm hosting a party."

"What for though?"

"Uh, just a party to start the second semester.", she shrugged with a little grin.

"Dress code?", Lance nervously asked. "Nothing..", Emerald tapped her chin.

"NOTHING?? DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE TO SHOW UP NAKED?! ARE YOU CRAZY WOMAN—", Lance threw a massive tantrum and it left the class silent.

"psst.. Em is gonna kill his ass.."

"Did he really just shout at her like that..."

"Shit bitch, he fucken dead."

Emerald burst out laughing because of his cute outburst. "NO! Lance, there's no dress code. Please show up with clothes!", Emerald reassured him.

"Phew..", Lance breathed out.

"She.. laughed?"

"Did somebody.."

"Something is off man, she didn't get angry.."

"I'll meet you after school, okay?", Emerald subtly winked.

"Sure for what?", Lance chuckled with a little shrug.

"Let's get to know each other, new boy."