Five

Lmao thanks to my buddy Patty for doing the first half of this chapter because I was too lazy lol0l enjoy.

Just as we went inside we were greeted by a girl from the staff. She directed us to a room with a karaoke machine. "So how long?" She asked in english.

"Just give us an hour." Pierre responded. She went to the machine and turned it on. She looked back at us, "both of you, enjoy!" She winked and went on her own way.

Pierre was ecstatic. He grabbed the mic and inputted the numbers on the song he wanted to sing after looking for one in the book that contained songs and its specific code.

Then he started to sing...

"When I wake up, well I know I'm gonna be,
I'm gonna be the man who wakes up next you..."

He was singing and smiling at the same time. He didn't get the notes right but I still cant help the fact that he's awfully cute.

"If I get drunk, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who gets drunk next to you..."

He was doing a weird bouncing dance move that is in sync with the rhythm. He's having the time of his life having no care in the world. And I on the other hand am having the time of my life looking at him enjoying myself over his silliness.

"... I'm gonna be the man who's havering to you.."

Okay now this song is getting familiar... very familiar...

"...But I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more..."

HOLY SHIT THIS SONG!

"...Just to be the man who walks a thousand miles to fall down at your door..."

I stood up and grabbed the mic from him and sang the second verse. I didn't mind that my voice sounded like a walrus' mating call (if they ever have one).

"...When I'm working, yes I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who's working hard for you..."

Funny how I'm singing this to him and it says "man" but nope, don't wanna ruin the song. His arms were around mine and mine on his and we sang the night away.

"da da da" I sang.

"da da da" He sang.

"da da da"

"da da da"

"Da da da dun diddle un diddle un diddle uh da" We both sang.

We dropped on the couch laughing our hearts out when the song ended. Pierre moved his body side ward so he can have a better look at me and said, "We're both bad singers but you're a better singer than me. How'd you know the song?"

"One time my grandpa and grandma fought over a chicken. They didn't talk for days, so my grandpa thought about apologizing to her. It wouldn't work with a simple 'I'm sorry' so what he did was to sing this song to her." I smiled over that memory, telling it to him.

"How really, did that chicken fight go?'" Pierre questioned

"The chicken ran about 500 miles according to my grandpa's 'measure of unit' and it was my grandma's favorite chicken. My grandma accused him for killing the chicken for dinner. He searched for it for days until he found it."

"Where were you in this scene?" he was amused.

"Spectator. I was beside him, holding the chicken, when he surprised her with the song."

"Wow, I didn't know that song had a rich history. I on the other hand, I sing this song every time I'm on my track walk."

"Do you think about anyone when you sing that song?" I asked. Pierre looked up the ceiling and sighed like of how a girl thinks about her crush.