Chapter 3: Her Campus Life and Sein Geheimes Leben

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

Third Person P.O.V

After months at the Rhine Front, Tanya has been gaining a name for herself. She was catching the eyes of several high ranking officers in the military, but one certain individual saw the danger in Tanya. His name was Erich von Rerugen.

He has black hair with a long strand of hair that set aside his face while wearing bottom rimmed eyeglasses. He wears his officer attire. He is a Lieutenant Colonel, an executive officer for the Operation department for the General Staff. He once saw Tanya when he was inspecting a training school. She nearly executed a cadet for disobeying her. He saw how dangerous she was and wanted to keep her at bay. This was why during the staff meeting, he decided to address his concerns about Tanya.

Lieutenant Rerugen: "As the documents you see states. After Second Lieutenant Degurechaff's first battle with the Entente Alliance, she received the Silver Wings Assault Badge. After contributing to the development of a new computation jewel changes in the military situation led to her emergency deployment to the Rhine theater with Second Lieutenant (Y/n), who refuses to leave her command for unknown reasons." he stated to the General Staff.

Brig Gen Rudersdorf: "While in the Rhine theater, she wiped out an entire mage company on her own with some assistance from my grandson, who used an unknown spell. And she still carrying out assault missions there? She's the ideal soldier, so why do you call her a monster?" he asked Lieutenant Rerugen curiously as he smoked his cigar.

Lieutenant Rerugen: "I won't deny that she is a talented mage. But her personality is extremely unusual." he stated.

Brig Gen Rudersdorf: "Is this about the training school incident? Keeping rebellious new recruits in line is part of an officer's job." he pointed out.

Lieutenant Rerugen: "It was stated in Second Lieutenant (Y/n) report that she is the only one presently capable of using that computation jewel. So he insisted that he be under her command at all times to keep the computation jewel fully operational seeing that he knows how it operates better than anyone. I believe that indicates latent danger too, if we have a valuable inventor at the front lines, there is a great risk on him being killed in action or worse, being captured. We already went through a great effort to conceal his identity, so it would be unfortunate if identity was revealed." he pointed out.

With that, the majority of the general staff began whispering with one another and agreeing with Lieutenant Rerugen arguments. From their perspective, (Y/n) is irreplaceable. He had already invented several machines of war that will assist in the war effort, for example, the Panzer tanks. If he were to be captured, the enemy would have a valuable asset and a bargaining chip against them.

However, during this entire meeting, a certain individual hasn't spoken yet. General Hans von Zettour. He was in charge of logistics in the General Staff. He had dark gray hair that was combed to the right side of his head and hung near his right eye. He wore the standard officers uniform with the Namo armband around his right arm. He had his eyes closed like usual.

General Zettour: "Lieutenant Colonel Rerugen, I'm told that you are very good at your job. Your transfer from Personal to Operations was, in part, due to your wide range of knowledge." he said to Lieutenant Rerugen.

Lieutenant Rerugen: "You overestimate me, but thank you." he thanked, but the General wasn't finished.

General Zettour: "And because of that, I want to respect your opinion as much as possible, but...We have already decided what to do with Second Lieutenant Degurechaff and Second Lieutenant (Y/n)! Second Lieutenant Degurechaff will return to the capital to attend the military academy with Second Lieutenant (Y/n). We require (Y/n) at the capital to present his new inventions and by the request of "The Major"." he stated shocking Lieutenant Rerugen