"What do you write?"

"Why do you care?"

"I don't."

"Okay then." I put my headphones back in and started writing. I noticed Andy and Ashley talking to each other but I couldn't hear them and I was too involved in my writing that I didn't really care. Writing and music were my escape. I wrote songs and stories. Right now I was working on a story about a girl who was raised by her dad on a tour bus with his rock band. I guess it was easier to write what I knew about. It came easily to me. So did writing songs. I just wish I could have brought my bass with me. I guess I would just have to use Nikki's. Or I could borrow Mick's guitar. I knew he wouldn't mind.

A few hours later my hand started cramping. I put my notebook back in my bag and turned my iPod off to save battery life. I closed my eyes and settled back into the seat.

"Is she asleep?" Andy asked a few minutes later.

"Seems like it. Why?"

"I need to talk to you."

"Okay...? What's up?"

"Did you hear what she was saying at the cemetery the other day?"

"Yeah, which part?"

"She thinks we hate her."

"Well we haven't been the nicest people to her..."

"Good point. I don't hate her. And I know you don't."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Dude please. I can see you want to fuck her. Just don't let Nikki find out."

Oh wow. The boy actually thought I would let Ashley fuck me. Yeah right. I wouldn't go near his STD ass in a million years.

"Yeah, she's hot. Even now without makeup on and her hair's a mess. She looks hot as hell."

"Well you got a while to get her. I bet you 50 bucks you can't get her to sleep with you by the end of the tour."

"Dude, no girl will be able to resist me. I am the master of seduction. You got a deal. Now I'm taking a nap."

"Me too."

I opened my eyes and looked at them. "Good luck assholes. I wouldn't go near either of you if my life depended on it. And next time you're gonna talk about me...make sure I'm actually asleep."

They both paled and quickly looked away. Assholes.

Finally we landed. After I got my bags I met up with Nikki and the rest of the Crüe guys. I went over to Mick. "Hey, when we get to the hotel, can I borrow your guitar?"

"Sure, why?" he asked.

I jerked my head over at the other guys who were crowded together. "I need something to distract myself from the assholes. And I couldn't bring my bass or my guitar with me."

"Okay honey, you know you can borrow it if you need to. Nikki has his bass too if you need it."

"Thanks," I said with a smile.

We got to the hotel and rooms were being divided up. "Mick and Nikki are sharing a room. Tommy and Vince. Jinxx and Jake. CC and Andy. And Ashley, you're sharing with Lzzy."

"Are you fucking serious?! Why can't I share with Nikki?"

"Sorry Lzzy. That's the way rooms were sorted," the tour manager said apologetically.

"Wonderful," I said glumly. I grabbed the room key from him, put it in my bra, grabbed my bags and started walking upstairs. When I got to the room, Ashley had somehow beaten me up there. He smirked at me.

"You took the only room key. Where is it?"

"Fuck off," I said bluntly. I set my bags down and pulled the key out of my bra. I opened the door and grabbed my bags and walked inside.

Ashley walked in behind me. "Very ladylike."

I turned around and raised an eyebrow at him. "When did I ever claim to be a lady?"

He shrugged.

I set my bags down on one of the beds, grabbed the key card and went down the hall to Nikki and Mick's room. I knocked on the door loudly. Mick opened it a few seconds later. "Hey sweetie, hang on a second let me get you that guitar."

He closed the door and came back a few seconds later with two guitar cases. "Here honey. And they're both yours. Nikki packed them for you."

"Where is he?" I asked excitedly. Nikki was so amazing sometimes. He was the best dad I could have ever asked for.

"In the shower. I'll tell him you said thanks. Have fun and good luck with Purdy," he said smiling.

I took the cases and walked back down to my room. I had just set the cases down to open the door when it swung open to reveal Andy and Ashley. I picked my guitars up and pushed past them into the room.

"Whose are those? Nikki's? Or Mick's?" Andy asked snickering.

"Mine actually," I said setting them down on my bed.

"You play guitar?" he asked skeptically.

"Bass actually. Nikki taught me. I can play guitar too though. And drums. There are perks of growing up around a band."

"You play bass?" Ashley asked, walking over. "You any good?"

I looked at him. "Better than you."

He scoffed. "Doubt that."

"Dude, I had Nikki fucking Sixx as a teacher. And Mick Mars. And Tommy Lee. I think I know what I'm doing," I said as I opened my cases. I ran a finger lightly over the neck. Ashley and Andy leaned over to look at them. I snapped the cases shut quickly. "Don't you two have somewhere else to be?"

"Nope actually we don't," Andy said smirking at me.

"Lovely," I grumbled. "Look I'm gonna go take a shower. Stay the fuck out of my stuff. If I find out you touched anything of mine I will personally murder you."

"Aye-aye captain," Ashley said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and went over to my bag. I grabbed a black tank top, shorts, underthings and my small makeup bag that had my hair stuff in it. I went into the bathroom and set everything down on the counter. I got in the shower and let the hot water relax me. After about 20 minutes I turned the shower off and wrapped the towel around my body. I looked on the counter where my clothes were, but they were gone. Those fucking assholes. I couldn't go out there in a towel. It was too fucking short. But I needed my clothes.