Issues 3

HEyo! Im not going to check this? whY cAuSe Im An AsS! anywho- suggestions are always open, enjoy!

(Warnings-) Language

(Word Count- )1344

My eyes fluttered open, my body was screaming at me. I was sore, and aching all over.

I looked around, and as I turned i got a face full of mask. "JeSuS Fuck-"

A gloved hand covered my mouth. Spidey boy was hanging upside down from his bed. I bit the palm of his hand. He fell off the bed.

"Peter?" I heard a motherly voice yell.

"nononono..." 'Peter' said, as he rushed to his door, quickly locking it.

"Are you okay Pete?"

"Yeah- y-yeah, sorry Aunt May- I was.. I just dropped something.." He squeaked.

"Oh- well, dinners ready!"

"Okay! thanks Aunt May!" 

He faced me. I held in my laughter. "That was cute."

"Shes- uh.. A friend."

"Im sure she is."

"Yeah." He whispered

"yEaH" I mocked.

I looked around his room, it was full of posters, and gadgets. "Am I in Spidermans room?" I said with a fake gasp.

"Are you okay?" He said changing the subject. I tilted my nose a bit, letting my head rest on his head board. "Yeah- I think I will be okay, ignoring the fact I have 4 large gashes in my stomach."

He hissed. "Uh- geeze. Okay, um.. I'm going to take off my mask... Im kinda trusting you to like, not-"

"Yeah, yeah- I don't really care, where are your bandages?"

He hesitated before nodding. He pressed the little spider on his chest causing his suit to deflate, and fall off his shoulder.

I looked away noticing spidey boy was a bit ripped.

I heard him open his drawers and close them, I looked back and he was in sweatpants and a NASA t-shirt. And thats when I saw his face.

He couldn't been any more older than me, he had messy brown hair.. Brown eyes... We made eye contact. "huh..." I said, as if I was thinking of something. He gave me a cheesey smile and thumbs up.

"Uh- Im Peter." He said sticking his hand out. I smirked at his awkwardness. "Emily" I said, giving him a fake name, I shook his hand.

"Peter! Your dinner is getting cold!"

He sighed. "I- uh. Are you hungry?"

Jesus, If this 'aunt May' is like some motherly cook, and Peter comes back with a homemade meatloaf. I think im going to loose it.

"Uh- erm, no.. No thanks." I said nodding.

"o-okay, well.. I will be right back."

I gave him a thumbs up as I watched him leave.  As he opened the door, the smell of homemade cooking taunted me.

I tried to distract myself as I inspected his room some more, my eyes landed on a photo board.

It was full of pictures of him, and a Hawaiian kid... Some, was with him and a very pretty looking girl.