Issues 2

This is- like.. Really long. So, go grab a snack.. And then come back ;)

{Warnings- }Blood, violence, laungauge.

(Word count-) 1220

Madeline wrapped her hand in bandages, as she sat in her old abandoned apartment. Its been a week since she last met that spiderboy, the day right after she got into a strange fight with some rapist, causing her knuckles to be pretty bloody.

She glanced up, looking at her old mattress, the dust that covered the whole entire place, the trash the littered the ground,  the dirty-old clothes in the corner, and the many broken windows.

"My life is so fucked." She mumbled, standing up. 

She threw on a grey hoodie, and scavenged for some money around the apartment for some food.  She jumped down from the fire escape, and walked out of the alley way, pulling her hood up.

She stopped at a decent looking sandwich shop and decided to go in, already in line was a kid around her age. 

"Yeah, with pickles and could you smush it down real flat?" He said with a small smile.

She furrowed her brows at his voice, it was so fucking familiar.

she stood behind him, looking down at her wrapped hands.

"Hows your aunt?" The man said, making the sandwich.

"Yeah, shes alright." He said crossing his arms.

(In Spanish) "Shes a very hot Italian lady." He said,  looking at one of his co-workers.

Madeline knew Spanish, french, and Russian. So she knew exactly what he said.

(In Spanish) "Hows your daughter?" He said.

Madeline had to bite her lip to keep in the laughter, but I guess the boy heard her. He turned his head to see mads covering her mouth still looking down.

"Your order, its ten dollars." The man said, punching numbers into his cash register.

"its five dollars" the boy said with a small chuckle waving to the menu.

"for that comment, 10 dollars."

"Hey cmon- Im joking, im joking." He said with grin.

The boy grabbed 5 dollars out of his wallet. "Here, five dollars."

The man hesitated before grabbing it. The boy glanced back at me, and walked over to the counter. "Hey murphf." "Hey buddy." He whispered, before walking back over to grab his sandwich.

He turned around, and that's when me and him made eye contact. I quickly stepped aside, and grabbed a bag of jelly worms, and layed it on the counter along with 3 dollars."

"thats it?"

I rocked on my heels and nodded. "Yeah... Thats it."

I walked out of the shop, scratching at my bandages.  I walked straight back into the alleyway before running into something.

"Oh im so-"

"Get out of here kid." I burly man growled.

I gulped, and looked up. "What the fuck do you mean 'get out of here?'" I said squinting my eyes up at him.