Singing 2~11

YO YO YO, Told you the reads would get faster! Tell me if you want a part 3 :) 

{Warnings} Language

-Word count- 864

We got into Scots car, already he was kinda of a nice guy. "Where we going?" I asked, glancing over to the drivers seat with a smile. He finished buckling and whipped his head to my direction. "Where would you like to go darling?"

I sat there for a solid second. "Park?"

He raised his brows and nodded. "Okay, i see you're a park kinda girl."

What the hell did that mean? I furrowed my brows and laughed it off.

We arrived at the park, most of the conversation in the car was about Scott's dog. He ran all the way over and opened my door for me. I smiled to say thank you.

We stopped my an ice cream truck, he let me pay. Which i was thankful for, since i dont like people paying for me. Peter does it all the time.

Wait, why the hell am I thinking about Peter? Im on a date with Scott.

"So? What do you aspire to be." I asked as we walked around the park, children laughter in the background following with barking.

"Probably an engineer, my father owns a business." He said with a proud smile. I smiled and nodded. "I would like to be an english professor." I said, looking down at my converse.

I looked up and he scrunched his nose. "What?" I asked, scrunching my nose.

"They usually don't make tons of money."

I bit my tongue from saying anything.

We made our way to the outlets. Going into random stores, we stopped for dinner, talked more about his dog... Stuff like that. So far, it was sort of a boring date.

We walked passed a bakery with 2 huge windows on both sides.

AND GUESS WHAT. PETER FUCKING PARKER AND LIZ ALLEN WERE SITTING IN A WINDOW EATING A COOKIE.

"Oh, isn't that your friend?" Scott pointed out, I slowed a bit.

I noticed Liz laughing, and Peter taking pictures of her. "Yeah.. Yeah that is my friend." I mumbled, walking faster hoping He wouldn't notice me and Scott. I had no Idea Peter had plans tonight. I mean, good for him? But what are the odds we would see each other?

"He has a girlfriend, thank god. I thought you were also dating him." Scott chuckled.

I let out a short fake laugh. "Yep, he has a girlfriend."

Scott ended up driving me home, it was one of the most boring-est dates. It kind of broke my heart knowing Peter didn't tell me about liz. BUT IM FINE.

TOTALLY FINE PFFFT. I need chocolate. 

I thanked Scott for the date, and shut the door... And locked the door.

Peter was suppose to still be here, he was going to spend the night. But, its fine. Im fine.

I collapsed on the couch with a yawn, I kicked off my heels and took of my bra. "LORD HEAVENS" I let out as I relaxed. 

I changed into my pajamas and started to make myself some spaggetti. 

As I was making ths sauce I heard- "Mads? You home? How was the date?" 

I turned my head to see Peter, He was walking out of my room, must of climbed into my window. his hair was ruffled like always, he was fixing his shirt. 

"How long have you been home?" He asked raising a brow. "Long enough, where have you been?" 

"I just went to go run some errands for May." He said, walking over to me. I let out a quiet "ahhh.." As I stirred my pasta. 

Hes lying to me. Peter Parker lied to me. "You're back early?" He said scratching the back of his neck. 

"It was a boring date, we went on a walk in the park... Passed the bakery." I said, whispering the last part.

"You what?" He asked, suddenly startled. The sudden raise in his voice made me drop my spoon, splashing  a couple of drops of boiling water on my leg. 

"Damnit!" I hissed. "Oh gosh, Im sorry!" He exclaimed.

He rushed to get ice, I carefully grabbed the spoon and tossed it in the sink. "Peter- Pete stop." I said softly.

He came over with the ice. "Peter, please no- stop." I said backing away. 

"w-what? No ice? Oh, im sorry I just-" 

"PETER" I yelled, making him shutup. "Just.. stop? Okay- go home." I whispered, turning off the stove. Peter was a bit taken back, he leaned on the counter.

"D-did I do something? Im sorry- I-I will make it better! Movies?"

I shook my head. "I just want to be alone? Okay, let me be. Go get some rest."

He slowly nodded. "Okay.. Im sorry- I.." He sighed through his nose, and then nodded once more. "Text me? When you feel like it... Im always here."

I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and turned back to the stove. I heard him open the front door. 

"Have a good sleep." I croaked. There was a long pause. "You too mads." And then the door shut. 

Part 3 soon! REQUESTS ARE OPEN! Leave a comment! AHhHH almost 200 reads!