Chapter 4 - Resolved

Hi Guys. So I changed quite a bit in the first few chapters because the person that was reading it, told me about the problems. So the twins have a sister named Nalisha. (Pronounced: Falisha, but replace N with the F)
Thank you, and sorry for not updating for soooo long, school has been hectic.

***********

The next morning is abnormal. My mom and dad sense the tension, so they send us the concerned eyes and we know.

Rye and I go into his bedroom this time. His bedroom is covered with posters but neat.
" B, look it's just...." He starts.
" No, it's cool B. Let's go to school now," he knows it's not cool, because he hesitates. But carries on if he knew what was going on in my head right now and he knows it will be good for his health....

********

School goes by normal, everyone the same. The gossip from yesterday has died down. Tera sits with us again, and everything goes on smoothly. Until I get home.

**********

Once I get into the car with my brother in the front at 16:30 in the afternoon. Since my brother had practice I had to stay at school until 16:30, so I stayed in the library. Any ways, all was good until we got home, as I said before.
When we got home, I made a black cup of tea for me, while I made coffee with milk, for my brother and father. My mother was grocery shopping with my younger sister after work.

My brother tried to talk to me and said, "I don't know how you drink your tea and coffee with no milk, B.
I shot him a glare and walked up to my room, making sure to not bang my door. My mom and dad hate it when we bang our doors.

As soon as I got comfy, I heard my door open revealing a fuming Rye. I looked at him, then carried on reading on wattpad.

"Listen, I know you pissed right-"
"Language!!!" My dad shouted cutting Rye off.
"Sorry! So I know you're angry right now, but let me explain okay," Rye said.
"OK, fine,"
"So it was Ryder , but not Ryder. "He saw me looking confused so he carried on, "Ryder paid a geek- "
"Rye! What did I tell you about that word!" I scolded him.
"Sorry, OK, Ryder paid a computer genius, money, so he could text you for a bit, because you creep him out when you stare at him in the corridors. " Rye said. Now I was embarrassed to the max!!!! OMG! What am I going to do....
"B, listen, don't....." He started saying but I cut him off.
"Get out." I said calmly.
"B, liste...."
"Ryan, I SAID GET OUT!!!" I screamed.
"Geez, fine." He said and walked out.
Lord help me....

***********

The next few days went by quietly. Leila constantly trying to find out what happened. I nearly told her everything, but, luckily I didn't tell her Ryder was "texting" me into her first place. After a week everyone forgot about the fight between brother and sister, except Rye and I. Rye tried talking to me repeatedly, but I talked to no one, except when I had too. But I did talk during breaks, I'm a chatterbox.

**************

On Thursday morning, I woke up feeling something different. I woke up early and went into Rye's room.

He was sleeping so peacefully. I barked in his ear.
"What the...." He complained. "Oh, its you..." He said flatly.
"Shut up, you got morning breath, now move up." I say to him. He shifts and I squeeze in like we did when we were younger, except, we got a bigger beds.

"I'm sorry for being a female dog towards you, B."
"Its OK B, I understand you were angry, now please we have like 3hrs left of sleep, now let me sleep." He says.
"Night Rye Bre..."
"Don't you even fu***ng dare. Night B. Loves you,"

"Night."
"Okay, wait, B I have something to tell you though,"
"I would ask if it can wait, but (yawn) it sounds important, "
"Yeah, did you hear about Tera? "

"Yeah, but I heard what you said to her. Well done by the way, but I have a bad feeling about this," he said.
"Omg, I have a bad feeling too, that's why I acted in the classroom, cause something seemed off. " I say. I take a pause.
"I mean in the bathroom, she was dissing us, but in the classroom she was sweet, nervous, did she go to an acting school?" I said.
"I don't know, nope, something's off, let's sleep on it,"
"Kay, night, B," I say.
"Yeah, night B" he says.
And we were on our way to dream town, where your dreams seem like reality. I mean everything seems like reality.

A good end to a nasty start. Tomorrow though.....