Hospital

~~~John~~
Sherlock called and told me the truth. I bolted and grabbed a cab. I jumped in the car with Josh.  We drove to the address. I saw Vi. Vi was on the ground, rumble surrounding her. I bolted out of the car. I ran over to her, kneeling down.
"Vi! Vi! Hun wake up! Wake up!" I squeezed her arm.
She shot up and screamed.
"John? Molly! We need to go!" She shot up.
"Hun are you alright? I mean you were knocked out surrounded with rubble," Josh exclaimed.
"Yup. Ya. I'm good now let's go!!" She nodded and jumped in the cab.
She is lying. She doesn't want Josh to know something.

~~~Vi~~
John tapped his fingers. 
What really happened? Vi. Don't lie to me.
I tapped mine.
Something impossible.
John tapped.
Vi...
I tapped.
John I can't talk about it. Not right now.
John tapped.
Ok. Hun.
My hands trembled furiously.
We drove to the hospital. Sherlock was sitting there. He was afraid. Afraid of loosing the one he loved.

John left to go help Mary with something. I rested my head on Josh. I had been crying. He squeezed my shoulder. I slipped my hand through Josh's arm.

~~~Josh~~
Vi slept on my shoulder. I smiled and hugged her. She looked so peaceful which was reassuring because she had been shaking and crying and shaking again.
I loved her so much. I just wanted to protect her. And I know she was lying but I love her so much. I know she will tell me the truth when she is ready. And when she is ready, I will be there for her. She was my whole world.
Screams. Jump. Screams. Screams!