Oh toots { LEMON }

Heyo people, This book is finished, and Ill be honest its crap at the beggining but I think it's improved alot throughout!  But Ima just say one thing...

HOLY CRAP, 3k READS, I know that means nothing to you but, this is a huge achivement, why do people click on this?! But mostly, I have 369 fricken votes, I am so thankfull for this

HOLY CRAP, 3k READS, I know that means nothing to you but, this is a huge achivement, why do people click on this?! But mostly, I have 369 fricken votes, I am so thankfull for this. Now, dont let me bother you again, enjoy this book
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bendy P.O.V
Today is the last scene of the day for this new episode and it's one of my worst scenes that im not gonna like, at all... I have to kiss t-the t-t-the ANGEL!!! I mean everybody loves Balice (balice is bendy and alice together) but I dont like toots, but of course she probably cant resist me, I bet shes working her ass on her kissing face

Alice P.O.V
The wretched time has come... I CANT BELIEVE JOEY IS MAKING US DO THIS!!! I dont want to kiss that selfish self-centered demon, nobody probabaly does, I mean I dont mind the dance scene with him but when he kisses me after that, nuh-uh that is way to far Joey!! I bet Bendy is excited for this... Well I guess I will see heaven soon enough after this kiss...

Joey Drew:
Well this scene is probably gonna take hours, but im excited to see what the two do for the kiss scene, Boris is super excited because he only has one scene in the whole episode. Lucky dog eh, I can hear what Bendy and Alice are saying about it because I spyed on them, jussttt to make sure they are okay.

Boris P.O.V
ONE SCENE IN THE WHOLE FUCKING THING, WELP IM OUT

Everyone:
Alice: the scene is fineally happining, lets just get this over and done with eh filthy demon
Bendy: Okay toots thats fine with me only if you have codies im out, sooooo do ya
Alice: Shutup
Bendy: Make me
Alice: fine JOEY START THE CAMRA'S
Bendy: What why so early, just cant resist me too-
Alice: (kisses Bendy)
Joey: I wasn't expecting that to be so easy
Bendy: (wow what am I feeling I just cant let this end
Alice: (Pulls away) See that made ya shutup
Bendy:...
Joey Drew: Ha she got you good
Bendy:...
Alice: (walks away)

Alice P.O.V
I can't believe I just did that!!! Well at least is made him shutup but still, I felt all these emotions rush inside me, I feel sick and wozy but still that felt so good, why do I feel like I want him right now, I flop onto my bed and fall asleep

Bendy P.O.V
Make me I said amd she called out to Joey start the caras and so he did and then... She kissed me... But, it wasn't how I expected it to be... I acctualy enjoyed it, I didnt want it to stop, I felt all these diffremt kind of emotions flow inside me and then she sadly pulled away and said see that made ya shutup and I completely embarresed myself amd stared into no wher and not reply, I feel like a real dingbat!!! But now I want her sooo bad so I go to her booth and knocm on the plain wooden door with a star on it saying Alice Angel, she really is a star.

Alice wakes up with a jolt to a knock on the door she slowly gets up because she still feels groggy and opens the door, out of nowere Bendy pushes her on her bed and starts kissing her passionatly, Alice is suprised by this attack move but then she starts to enjoy it, Bendy slowly asks Alice tongue for entrance and he starts licking her bottom lip while slowly undoing the zipbehind her black dress, Alice then pushes away from Bendy and said "Im not sure if we should do this"
Bendy respected that but he needed her right now and said "come on toots it will be fun Ill lead the way" Alice then gives Bendy a little nod telling him okay si Bendy continues and starts to slowly unzip her dress as he starts to lick her neck and Alice moans because Bendy found her spot and he said "Found it" Bendy ooved it when Alice did her moans and he wanted more, he unziped her dress all the way leaving Alice shivering in her Bra and panties. Bendy slowly undoes the bra and then takes in her tits, "Mhhh tasty, Bendy wants a bite" he slowly starts to lick around the nipple and then starts to lightly nibble at it and then sucked it, Bendy could see Alice having to much pleasure already but he wanted to get on the good part. He pulled down her panties and started to lick and bite Alices (y'know what)  and then he got his member out, he was about to put it in Alice but then she quickly grabbed it and said "my turn Bendy" she then started to lick the top of his member and then put it fully in her mouth and started to suck up and down faster and faster "Alice im gonna explode" she stoped since she wasn't ready to taste that stuff and bendy then pushed her back on the bed and slowly slipped his member in her buisness and started to do little thrusts and Alice started to already moan, of course Bendy wanted more moaning so he started to thrust faster and harder making her moans carry all the way out to the hall, for confort bendy put his hand on her tits and then thrusted harder amd faster making her moan out his name so loud "B-BENDY MORE MORE) after a little while of this Bendy and Alice got tired amd started to liy on Alices bed "you did well Alice you did well"

I finally finished my first Bendy lemon and it was acctualy fun, I hope you guys do enjoy it there will be more coming and also I would like to say a huge welldone to theMeatly for realesing chapter 4 wich I enjoyed sooooo so much well done you guys you acheived alot!!!