I cant do it again

Bendy POV
I was so close to her, I sent searchers to get some evidence that she was alive, I hope she was...
They came back with a peice of paper that hade her and me, there were teardropes on it but not old ones, new ones, what I saw in my mind hee crying over the post then scrumpling it up and doing something with it... If the searchers got that they must know were she is!!

I asked the searchers if they could lead me to were they got it, and they were already on it, god damn my slowness, I was pushing and starting running, following them, with so much hope, I could feel my smile grow even bigger, Im coming Alice I said. They fineally stoped infront of is Alice head I walked through the door...

Alice, I softly said, I stoped wene I saw her she had her back turneddoing something mechanical, she then turned around and dropped her wrench, B-Bendy she said under her breath, Yes Alice its me... At first I could see the joy in her face, but that turned into annoyment and then... Anger?? GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FILTHY INK DEMON, Wha-what I said confusingly I guess she could relize I couldnt really understand her from her anger, she took a deep breath and then said softly you are a traiter, 20 years down here and you never looked for me... You let our children die...

I looked down at my feet, opend my mouth to say something then closed it, but...
BUT WHAT BENDY, WHAT IS IT!!
I love you...
She looked at me like she was remembering the good times, then she shook her head furiously, well I dont, the past is gone Bendy, I let you into my life and you broke it, you broke my heart, I cant do it again, im sorry, but as I said, the past is behind me...

I looked down at my feet again and without a word walked out of the room, I guess im back to walking around the whole studio, I could feel tears well in my eyes, I quickly rubbed them off and thought about playing with my prey... BUT I could'nt, I sat down on a chair, saddness was in me then annoyance, then ANGER!

IM NOT THE TRAITOR ALICE! YOU ARE!!!
He got the poster the searchers got him and tore it up then summond ink to take it away, im the monster everyone should be scared of now, I said smirking, even you Alice

Alice POV
I went back to fixing the machine I picked up the wrench, a little smile crept up on my face, he did come looking for me...

He does love me...

NO, HE SHOULD'VE DONE THAT 20 YEARS AGO HE SHOULD'VE SAVED OUR CHILDREN, HE IS THE TRAITER, as I said that I could hear Bendy shouting im the traiter, I guess I just started hate between us, I could hear Henry coming back so I turned the microphone on and said, Good my little errand boy but oh wait I forgot to mention... He hates it wene you do that I said smirking, I knew how much he did hated us breaking his cutouts in the old times so I guess now... Hell be even angrier, I then added, I would run if I were you.

Hello my balice people, the drawing at the top is what I did, but dont give credit to me, I just copyed off this youtube video called... Called, DAMN MY SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS, Im turning into Dory, But since that drawing is horribal I put more pictures of balice, as I alawys say I love you my Balice fans if your new welcome to the world of balice, may balice stay with you, goodnight/gooday my little errand girl/boy :)

 Called, DAMN MY SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS, Im turning into Dory, But since that drawing is horribal I put more pictures of balice, as I alawys say I love you my Balice fans if your new welcome to the world of balice, may balice stay with you, goodni...