Meeting the Enemy

Hey People reading me story! So this chapter is a lot about Rowan, Alexei, and Jaxon's point's of veiw. I hope you guys don't mind since I usually keep the chapters to one persons point of veiw most of the time but I thought I should use all of their own thoughts and veiws because one, I've never really done that before an two because I thought it was important for the story but you can tell me if you think it helped the story become more interesting or if it just made you stop reading the story. Depending on what you say I'll either try and work it in every now and then or I'll just never do it again. I do hope you like this chapter though and also the song on the side doesn't have anything to do with the chapter unless you think it does but I'm just really in love with this song and its kind of funny because it's sung my Andy Biersack but whatever. Again, Jaxon is not Andy. Please keep that out of your heads haha.

BlessedLove14

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaxon’s P.O.V.

                I woke up and Rowan was gone. At first I was kind of pissed off but then I saw the note on the TV and then I understood why she left. I got dressed and ate breakfast wishing that I could be eating with Rowan. Thirty minutes later I was driving to my work.

                I actually really liked my job. I got to listen to whatever I wanted and I got to talk to and meet new people every day that I’m now friends with. I pulled into the back of the store and parked my truck in my normal place.

                I got out of the truck and when I walked in through the back door someone who looked very familiar guy stood outside the front doors. I set my things down in the back where the small kitchen was and walked to the front of the store opening the door just so I could get out.

“We don’t open for another hour, dude.” I said to him crossing my arms.

“Where was Rowan last night?” The guy asked me with an angry look on his face.

                Now I know where I know this guy from.

“She was with me… Alexei?” I said putting my hands in my pockets.

“Look, I know you too are good friends but she and I just so happen to be trying to fix our relationship so if you could just give her some space that would be great.” He said, tight fists by his side, ignoring that I asked him if that name I used for him was correct.

                I rolled my eyes. Who the fuck did this guy think he was?

“Listen, I have things to do right now so honestly I don’t give a fuck what you have to say at this moment.” I said to him before walking past him and going in the store.

“Stay away from Rowan!” He said to me and I simply flipped him off, not turning around to face him as I did so.

ƱƱƱ

Alexei’s P.O.V.