Here's A Fight!

Hi! So I hope you liked the chapter! Next chapter will be more of Alexei's own point of view but I transition to his point of few in this chapter. Let me know what you think about the chapter and let me know if there are any typo's or anything like that that I need to change. Again I hope you enjoy this chapter and yeah.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beep, Beep!

            I slammed the alarm clock hard against the side table. I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. I let my hair stay down and did my normal makeup routine and then walked back to my bedroom. I put on my black and white print top, black shorts, my Creepers, and put the wrap bracelet on my other wrist.

            Alexei didn’t see my tattoo because of the cardigan I was wearing last night so I was so excited to show him.

            I ate the breakfast that my mom had made me and then ran to the bus stop that was now closer than it had been.

“Hey Lucy!” I said stepping onto the bus.

“Hey Rowan? How was your week?” She said as she pulled off.

“Good. I got a tattoo this week.” I said sitting down in a seat.

            She gave me a thumbs and continued to drive. I got excited as we drove. I hoped Alexei would like my tattoo. I mean if he didn’t it wouldn’t kill me but it would still disappoint me. The bus pulled up to Alexei’s stop and I crossed my arms just so he couldn’t see the tattoo. He stepped up and walked down the aisle.

“Alex!” Someone called behind me.

            Carrie. God I hated that girl. She had always been a rude person. She came from high social status so she went on just about five cruses a year and went to different places about three.

            I looked back at Alexei and he looked at me. My face said go ahead but inside I was cursing his name if he choose her over me. Whoa! Calm down Rowan. He’s not your boyfriend or anything.

            In the end he sat with her but not happily. I could see it in his eyes. That helped me a bit but it still sucked.

            Every once in a while I would hear her stupid giggle. God she is annoying. We finally pulled up to school and I got off the bus quickly.

“Rowan!” Alexei yelled behind me.

            I stopped and turned around in my tracks. Alexei jogged up to me and then we started walking together.

“So Carrie huh?” I asked him.

“For some reason she can’t stop calling me over to her.” He said looking down at me.