Arguments Turn Into Lust

“Okay, okay. Come on.” Jaxon said stepping in front of Carrie and Rowan. “Come on, let’s go get sat down.” He said looking in her eyes.

            Rowan looked at me with disgust before looking back at Jaxon and nodding her head. They walked up the stairs to the top row and went on the opposite side of where Carrie and I were.

“Fucking bitch.” Carrie said out loud in a horrible screech.

“Let’s sit down why don’t we.” I said doing just that.

            Carrie looked at me with her eyes wide and mouth wide open. She looked so pissed off and to be honest I don’t blame her but she did have it coming to her.

“You want me to sit down? After what just happened?” She said crossing her arms over her chest.

“Yeah, I paid for us to watch a movie so you should sit down and enjoy it. Here,” I said giving her my jacket. “Wear this.”

ƱƱƱ

Jaxon’s P.O.V.

“You okay?” I asked looking at her.

            She shook her head back and forth and bit her lip.

“Alright, would a kiss make you feel better?” I said with a smile.

“Maybe.” She mumbled looking at me, running a hand through my hair.

            I pecked her on the lips and then we settled in and waited for the movie to start.

ƱƱƱ

            Again, Rowan fell asleep before the movie ended but honestly I don’t blame her. I woke her up just as the credits started to roll and we walked out of the theater, staying as far away from Alexei and his date as we could.

“So that was a good movie.” Rowan said with a smile that made me laugh.

“Oh yes. I especially loved the end of the movie.” I said wrapping my arm around Rowan’s waist as we walked to my truck.

            We were pretty far away from my truck when we heard Alexei’s voice behind us.

“Really?” Rowan said looking up at me.

“Hey, I need to talk to Rowan really fast!” He said getting closer and closer to us.

            Rowan tensed immediately when he rested a hand on her shoulder.

“Can I talk to you?” He said looking her in the eyes.

“You know, I don’t really want to talk to you right now Alexei.” Rowan said jaw tight.