📴 09 (1265 Words)

Hyunsha Pov

As I woke up I noticed that Taehyung and Jimin aren't in my anymore.

I got up and made my way towards the bathroom to get ready for another day on earth.

~

After I changed I noticed that on my desk beside the bed was a note.

Good Morning, Hyun!
We hope you had good sleep.
Me, Jimin and the hyungs got out to buy some groceries from the shop.
We might take a while because we wanted to shop other things for the house too.
So you can say that we maybe get back at 1 pm.
Jin, Bf/n, Y/n, Jungkook and you are the only ones at home as you all were still sleeping.
Don't make chaos lil sis <3
- TaeTae

It had written on it.

"'Don't make chaos' my butt I won't even leave this room." I mumbled but just at the moment my stomach grumbled.

"Maybe only for food." I said as I walked downstairs.

I should have brought food before I stormed off yesterday.

"Morning." I mumbled, not even looking at the person who is in the kitchen.

Jungkook can't be awake at this hour, it's 12 pm.

"Morning Hyunsha, ehm...we need to talk."

Okay maybe he is awake at this hour.

"But I don't want to talk to you." I said as I grabbed a bowl to make me some cereals.

"But you did. And Hyunsha please it's about yesterday." He pleaded.

"Fine. Do you want to break up now? Or do you want to say that you used me?" I sighed it irritated and fighting against tears that are threatening to come out again.

"No, no and no Hyunsha." He took one step forward only for me to back up one step.

"Hyunsha...," He sighed.

"Let me explain, please." He looked at me with pleading eyes.

I sighed, crossed my arms and waited for him to explain. "Well shoot it, I don't have all day."

"Okay so, Jin and Bf/n fought again this time though she got drunk and came before you back home. I helped her to get safe to the couch, not wanting to let her break the vases-"

"Wait we have vases?"

"Yeah I know right I didn't even noticed someone brought them, but let me continue." I nodded and he continued.

"As we sat on the couch she cried on my shoulder, and you know I'm awkward around girls-"

"Yeah but not around me."

"This is for another time Hyunsha.

So I kinda tried to comfort her but then she came closer than my bubble would like to and so I leaned back until I was laying on the couch. She then kissed me and then Taehyung came in and few seconds later you and Y/n."