Characters

Manik Malhotra - 21 years old. A third year student at Space university, studying Business Studies. The rich, famous college hunk with looks to die for and attitude to kill for. A bit of a spoilt brat, but has a golden heart. Lead singer of his band Fab5. Loves his friends and family more than anything and monster to everyone else, especially the ones who hurt his family and friends. Has been in a relationship with Alya for the past 3 years. Will be joining Malhotra industries after completing his studies.

Cabir Dhawan - 21 years old. The drummer of Fab5. The funny guy of the group. Knows Manik in and out and always there for him. Also studying business studies in third year with Manik

Dhruv Vedant - 21 years old. The guitarist of Fab5. The shy, cute and sweet guy of the group. In third year studying Business studies

Alya Saxena- 20 years old. Keyboard player of Fab5. The sweetheart and diva of the group. Studying fashion design in second year. Loves Manik a lot.

Mukti Vardaan - 20 years old. Guitarist of Fab5. Tomboy of the group. Girl version of Manik. No one messes with her and her friends. Studying Psychology in second year.

Nandini Murthy- 18 year old. The cute, down to earth, sweet, shy, hardworking and studious girl. Her parents died in a car accident when she was 10 years old. Despite the tragic life she had, she is full of life and love for everyone because she found her parents in her chacha and chachi. Will be joining Space university to study biomedical science. Navya has been her best friend and soul sister since the first day they met at school.

Navya Naveli- 18 years old. The quirky and funny girl. Best friend of Nandini. Will be joining Space university with Nandini to study Biomedical Science.

Nyonika Malhotra - Manik's mother. A classy, sophisticated lady who loves her family and runs Space university.

Raj Malhotra - Manik's dad. CEO of Malhotra Industries. Loves his family a lot.

Harshad Saxena - 21 years old. Alya's twin brother. Hates Manik because he is jealous of everything he has. Studying business studies in third year.