9

REAL LIFE

"Thank you so," Leslie holds her hands up in front of her face to control her excitement. "So so much!"

"You're welcome!" Sebastian stands up and gives her a warm hug. "Got everything you needed?"

Leslie nods, stepping back. "And more! I had to keep the 'my phone broke down and had the article material in it' lie for a week and I'm probably a day away from getting fired so," she pauses. "This will definitely save and brighten up my career!" Leslie jokes and the three of them start laughing.

"Seriously?" Sebastian goes serious for a moment. "You almost got fired?"

"Yeah, because of Mrs. Jones right there," Leslie points to Emma. "But, no regrets! Now we are all here!"

"Stop switching your fault to me." Emma finally speaks out. "You got sick. I was forced to go. I ended up forgetting to ask him the questions. I feel like it's Sebastian's fault." She states and Sebastian looks at her, giggling.

Leslie stares at them both and adds - "Yeah, you two got busy."

"Seb, there's another reporter coming upstairs!" Jake yells from the hallway.

"Well, it was nice meeting you." Leslie smiles and shakes his hands once more. "This was awesome!"

"How long are you staying, by the way?" Emma questions and puts her denim jacket back on.

"I leave tomorrow morning, around...6 am?" Sebastian briefly stares at Jake for confirmation and grabs his bottle of water from the floor. Interviews get him thirsty for sure.

"Then I guess we won't be seeing each other later-," Emma is interrupted when Leslie grabs her hand and slightly rotates it.

"What about dinner?" Leslie suggests. "Emma is an amazing cook, you can come over to our flat."

"What are you-" Emma frowns as Les squeezes tighter.

"Oh, I don't know. I brought my friend with me on this trip and I don't want to leave him hanging." He puts the bottle down again and grins. "But thank-"

"If your friend happens to be Chris Evans/Hemsworth/Pratt, he is equally welcome in our home." Leslie's crosses her arms and pulls a laugh of out everyone.

"It's not any of them." Sebastian wipes out that possibility.

"Ugh, fine. I guess your other friend can come as well." Leslie has her ways of perusing what she wants. Fun fact, she never fails to do so.

"Can you, please?" Emma has her eyes wide open in the direction of her hurting hand. "Thanks," she says once Leslie finally lets it go. "Dinner sounds fun, though."

"If you insist, I'll talk to him and let you know. I'll probably be done with press in 3 or 4 hours." Sebastian starts leading them to the door.

"Alright then!" Leslie waves goodbye and Emma just whispers "sorry".

"I'll text you," he whispers back.

"Also, my instagram is @lesw-"

"Oh my god, shut up!" Emma laughs and drags Leslie to the elevator.