A/N about AFTERMATH chapter

Now What I originally intended was for you guys to treat the previous chapter like a sort of decision test, but i didn't get any answers so I ended up answering the questions myself. The choice was to go into BeaconTown. Also I originally wanted to make it in three parts so we explore all 3 places in any order but then I realised I have two arch enemies when writing, writer's block and zero time. So we will just go to beaconTown and we will go undercover in incognito mode.

So here are my answers. If you want to know the questions themself just read the previous chapter

(1) Chase
(2.1) Gill
(2.1) Cassie Rose

(3) Amy
(4.1) Aiden
(4.2) Maya
(5) Radar
(6) The attic
(7) (Y/N)'s time as an admin child
(8) Girl
(DESTINATION) BeaconTown

Also, I'm gonna need a break because getting back into this book is trickier than I expected so I need to get my bearings. Also off topic I'm going to start watching Ninjago seeing as everyone still likes it and I never saw it so I want to check it out, maybe get into it. I also want to write chapters about young (Y/N) AND Teen (Y/N) joining Jack and Petra in the chat for behind the scenes as suggested by SparkleShine_YT quite some time ago, young (Y/N) will be called by name but Teen (Y/N) will be called "Reader", to tell them apart. If any of you have one shot requests let me know. Just try to avoid anything where the reader or Romeo has to die. Writing a scene where a character is killed off makes me feel like a bad person, don't judge my sensitivity and sentimentality okay. If you want to make a request, say the plotlines and some information that you think is needed. Aneesah out...see ya!

Oh! And before I forget, I was thinking about writing Romantic Romeo x reader stories in a oneshot book. If you're also interested in something like that, let me know. I'm going to move two of my already existing Romeo x reader oneshots there after I'm ready with a third one so I can start publishing the book. Finally...thank you all so much for 18.5K reads and 327 votes. The support all means a lot to me. Take care!