A/N HELP

While writing the side chapter I realized I need to think hard about it, I'm letting my thoughts and imagination put all the pieces together, but when I get back to reality I have no Idea what to do. I can work on the side Chapter but I still haven't thought about it much, when my will defeats my laziness I might get to it, but still, I'M BORED HELP. I know, I just said, the side Chapter but there are literally pauses that occur to get me to think of the small events that can happen in the chapter. But please, help me. I do NOT know what to do now. I don't want to work TOO hard on the chapter because that my creative brain will wear out and I won't be able to write the book properly. So for my break hours, HELP! Please! Recommend a Sonic or MCSM book, (nothing dirty please, not even a bit of smut, well maybe a tiny but not too much) , request a picture you would like to see in this book! Entertain me! ANYTHING! PLEASE HAVE MERCY!

Anyway, another thing while I AM working on the side chapter for this book, I am also writing a Crossover for MCSM and Aphmau mystreet series. Seeing as there are only TWO of them so far, I have decided to make one myself. So while I am also working on that, I don't know how long the side chapter will take, it's a rather slow process, due to the fact that it was not planned first hand. I am also working on my crossover so...Okay I have literally nothing else to say so...yeah...author out.