Nightmares (Oneshot)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: ALL Grammar errors have been fixed .Other details have been added. Texts have been edited.

A/N - PLEASE READ First off, OMG the trailer for episode 4, CRAZY! The scary crazy townsfolk, the giant enderman the whole new world (No disney pun intended), the ominous atmosphere and the huge golem with fire arms! That is my favorite. I feel like Romeo over did himself with that one. Also speak for yourself Radar, I LOVE all this new stuff, it's excitingly deadly. Now back to the book, I know I said it's on hold, it still is until season 2 is finished, but I really missed working on this book. I know you guys missed this book updating as well. Also you may have noticed I have been less active lately, because *BEEP*ing school tests are starting in like 3 days, 3 mother*BEEP*ing days. Anyways Here is a little oneshot.

NOTE:You are a toddler in this, like almost 4 (40 in your case cuz youre 38)

Nobody's POV

It was dark, cold and eerie, your (H/C) hair trailed along as you were running as fast as your tiny little legs could take you, away from the zombies. You couldn't fight back because you lost your powers and you had no weapons, nothing to use for self defence. You were scared, defenceless and alone. You made it into a forest where you lost the the wave of zombies. When the coast was clear, you walked deeper into the forest along a path. You didn't like these woods, the pixels on the top of the trees were all messed up (Ya know like one of those trees from scary movies with bare branches), the grass was a dark color and the wind howled, sending shivers down your spine as you called for your father, hoping he would save you. You came across a large tree with a huge hole inside it. Shivering form the cold, you walked closer, only for a wave of bats to come out. You screamed and closed your eyes as they were heading straight for you. When you opened up to peak, they were gone. Choosing to ignore your encounter, you decided to move on. However you noticed the path had disappeared. You were terrified and freezing cold. "Brrrrrrrr" was all you could say, you were never affected by temperature when you were in the icey palace of doom because of your powers. Suddenly you heard a strange noise from behind so you turned around. A door with light on the other side was seen through the huge tree. You walked towards the door and pushed it open. You shielded your eyes from the light. When it died down you opened up and saw that you were out in the open. At least it was a bit warm, so you no longer had to shake like a leaf. "Daddy?" you said again, but softly, like a whisper. "Daddy." you said louder, desperate to get back to your father. You turned around. Then you saw a monster. It was a creeper with a long bendy body and long bendy legs. It hissed at you and tride to hit you with one of its legs. You screamed and dodged it. You ran for your life once again. While running an arrow came straight for you from your right. It hit your shoulder and you were poisened, it made you feel super sick. You still ran with all your might, then as you ran a tall enderman, taller than normal teleported infront of you, it had 4 arms. You stoped to turn left but as soon as you did there was a huge zombie with limbs like a golem but a way bigger body. Your blood ran cold. You turned around to see a huge skeleton with a big ribcage and big bow. You turned to see the creeper you encountered. The 4 mobs had you cornered. When you turned around, the enderman grabbed you by the throat, you couldn't breath, you couldn't move, you couldn't even close your eyes. The enderman squeezed you and gave you a heavy amount of pain through your neck as your heart stopped.

"Ahhhhhh" you screamed. Thunder struck as you woke up startled, you had never had such a nightmare before. You were scared, worse it was raining outside, this made you scared and lonely. You hated being alone after having a nightmare. You prefered to have company if you tried to go back to sleep after a nightmare. "Maybe I can talk to dad." You said. Summoning up all your courage you carefully floated out of bed and onto the floor. As you opened the door to your room you stared out into the hallway. Concentrating hard you teleported to your father's room. You saw him asleep so you quietly walked up to his bed. Then floated upwards towards him. "Daddy?" you said as shook his arm.

Romeo's POV

I had a hard time sleeping. I tossed and turned but couldn't even feel tired, even if I close my eyes. Then it started raining, the rain began to calm me and set me to slumber...until I felt a small someone shake my arm. "Daddy?" (Y/N) said. I wondered what was wrong with her at this time of the night. I gathered my strength and turned around to lie on my back and face my daughter. "Yes sweetheart?" I asked. "I-I had a nightmare." She said. Then my so called 'parental instincts' kicked in as I sat up. "Well, what was it about?" I asked. "There were monsters, creepers with long legs, a bigger enderman, a giant zombie and a giant skeleton with big bones. I didn't have powers and I was cold." I honestly didn't understand what she was describing, I couldn't exactly picture these mobs, but (Y/N) sure was scared, she even said the enderman choked her, she shook her head at her thoughts. "(Y/N) don't be scared, it was just a bad dream. There's nothing to be afraid of, alright?" I said to her. "Okay." She said. I nodded my head. "It's not a bad thing if you have nightmares, everyone has them." "Even you?" she asked. Just then lightning struck.

"Ahhhhh" she screamed as she immediately flew towards me and landed on the bed with her face buried in my chest. She whined, "Daddy, I'm scared, I don't wanna die." She said. Then i hugged her tightly. "(Y/N), I would never let you die, that is MY worst nightmare." I told her "It is?" She asked surprised. "Of course. Sweetheart, I care about you so much that losing you is the last thing I want to do, I love you." "I love you too daddy." She said. I ran my fingers through her hair, thinking how special she is to me, I don't want any harm to come to my daughter, she's so small and fragile, mark my words I will do everything in my power to keep her safe, even if I have to go through desperate measures. "Daddy?" She started again. "Yeah kiddo?" I asked. "Can I sleep with you for tonight?" I simply nodded my head. She climbed into the covers and got comfortable. "Goodnight (Y/N)" I said. "Goodnight daddy. " she said before kissing my cheek. She snuggled up next to me as I put an arm around her. Both of us enjoying our little father and daughter moment as we fell into the depths of slumber.