1

Jungkook wakes up to a tight grip around his waist, making it hard for him to get out of his bed. Sleepily furrowing his brows, his hands travel down to his waist, only to come in contact with another person's arm. Eyes wide, Jungkook quickly snatches his hand away, and he turns his head to find his superior sleeping next to him.

Anger and adrenaline run through his body as he pushes his boss off his bed. "What are you doing here?!" Jungkook screams, most likely waking the neighbors in the apartment building.

His boss, who's now on the floor, loudly groans. "I'm cold now. Come over here," he whines.

Jungkook throws a pillow, hitting his superior in the face. "Shut the fuck up!"

There is silence. And next thing Jungkook knows, his boss is standing up. Jungkook is embarrassed to see him shirtless. Even though he looks half asleep, his boss manages to scowl. "Is that a way to talk to me?"

"You're in my house, so you better explain, Taehyung!" Jungkook demands.

Taehyung runs a hand through his messy and fluffy brown hair. "You don't remember anything?"

"Wh-What do you mean?" Jungkook questions, afraid to hear the answer.

A small smile on his face, Taehyung grabs his shirt from the floor. When dressed, Taehyung stares down Jungkook, who is frozen. He sees this as the perfect opportunity to tease his subordinate. Crawling back on the bed, he towers over Jungkook, which makes him cover his face with the blankets. It's hard for Taehyung to not burst into laughter. Instead, he takes Jungkook's hands and moves the blanket away.

"Don't you remember how deep inside of you I was last night?" Taehyung smirks.

Jungkook's face becomes flushed. He couldn't believe it. Did he and Taehyung actually do it?!

As soon as the thought process through Jungkook's head, Taehyung loudly laughs. "Don't take me too seriously! I'm kidding! You were drunk yesterday, so I ended up staying with you."

Jungkook is suddenly mad again. "I hate you so much! Why didn't you go home?"

Taehyung gets up, moving away from Jungkook. "Since your girlfriend isn't here to make sure you got home, I made sure you did!"

Jungkook pouts. He knows Taehyung isn't wrong. His girlfriend is working overseas, so he hasn't seen her for a few weeks now. He can't even get through to her on the phone. It doesn't feel like he's in a relationship anymore.

Taehyung notices the lonely aura coming from Jungkook and immediately looks terrible for bringing his girlfriend up. "I'm sorry for bringing her up."

"Whatever," Jungkook brushes off, getting up from the bed.

Trying to move past Taehyung, Jungkook feels his wrist being caught in his hands. He looks at his boss. Without hesitation, Taehyung says, "Let's sleep together."

Jungkook takes a while to get the comment through his head. And when it processes, he takes a step back, almost tripping over his own feet. Taehyung purposely lets go of Jungkook, watching him fall on his butt. "W-W-What d-did you say?" Jungkook stutters out, while his face is beet red.

Once again, Taehyung does his best not to laugh at his subordinate. Holding back a smile with a smirk, Taehyung lets his eyes roam Jungkook's body. "Don't you want to sleep with your boss?" Taehyung whispers, catching Jungkook's gaze.

Jungkook's face is red as a cherry at this point. "You want to be sex buddies?!" he yells in response to Taehyung's actions, which sends his superior into a laughing frenzy.

Clutching onto a pillow, Taehyung takes a deep breath. "No idiot. Sleep buddies."

"What's that?" Jungkook gets up from the floor, not wanting to hear the explanation.

While cuddling the pillow with his eyes closed, Taehyung explains. "You know, the warmth of the human body is relaxing? So, we'll just be slumbering together. We'll be like each other's body pillow. It's easier for me to sleep."

Taehyung opens his eyes and smirks again. "But if you want anything more than that, the offer is off the table."

Jungkook grabs a pillow that fell on the floor at some point and throws it right at his superior's face. "Like hell, I would want anything more!"

So, after conversing (more like arguing), about the idea, Jungkook finally agreed to try his boss's idea for a couple of days. In his head, Jungkook knew he would not be able to sleep with Taehyung right next to him; the offer will not exist afterward.

∘◦ ⭐️ミ ◦∘ 

i like this plot so much due to the fact Taehyung likes to cuddle a pillow in his sleep in real life.