28 FALLING

Monica just told me she loves me. She loves me. Me. The guy with all the broken, tattered, horrid little pieces. Monica loves me. There's something about that fact that makes me feel even more torn up inside, more than I ever have before. I'm not sure exactly why I feel like this. Whatever this is. I can't get a handle on my emotions. I'm completely fucking overwhelmed right now.

"Monica, I... I..." I don't know what to say to the remarkably beautiful woman in front of me. What was left of my soul had been revived the moment she said those words.

"You don't have to say anything. Just know I'm so sorry I pushed you away, Sean." She grabs my face in her hands, yet again, and makes me look directly at her. "I know that's hard for you to hear those words. To hear that I love you, but I had to tell you because it's how I feel. I love you and I don't want to lose you."

"Monica, I don't know how to. I fucking, I can't..." I'm choking on my own words. Love. I can't seem to formulate an appropriate response that has anything to do with that.

"You can, Sean. You don't have to say it back to me." She strokes the side of my face tenderly with her hand, looking up at me with those perfect amber orbs. The look shinning there, the amount of affection inside of them has my heart beating wildly.

"What do you mean?" I'm so confused and dumfounded because my mind is all over the fucking place.

"Babe, just show me." She says before she bites down on her voluptuous bottom lip. Then it finally clicks in my mind what she's asking of me. What she wants from me.

I pull Monica closer to me and let her pull my face down to hers. Our lips meld together and I realize just how much I've missed her. I want to be with her, be inside of her but I can't do that here. I can't do that with her here. Not after I'd almost ruined everything between us with that stranger.

"Baby," I whisper against her kisses "your place. I don't want to do this in here."

She pulls away as she looks up at me with her big doe eyes, giving me a nod. I give her no warning before I pick her up by her plump, round backend. She wraps her arms and legs around me as I carry her across the hallway into her apartment. Once we're inside I slam the door shut with my own back as I continue to hold Monica close to me.

I place my hand behind her neck, holding her against me as I kiss her passionately. This woman, my woman, is the sexiest thing on the planet. With just one kiss she has me absolutely, completely fucking lost inside of her love. There will never be another person for me like her and no matter how many times I thought it, I couldn't think it enough. Monica is the one, the first and one and only one.

"You're all I see, Monica." I manage to rumble out between our frantic kisses. "You're the only thing I ever see. It's just you, only you. You mean everything to me. You're my fucking everything."

Monica fists her hands fiercely in my hair as she kisses me tenderly. I let her grab me, let her make my lips do what she wants, because I'm hers. This is the only person who has branded my soul, taken control in ways that no one ever could and never will be able to ever again.

"I'm yours." I say as I begin walking to the bed, her bed, our bed. "Monica, I'm all fucking yours. There's no one..." I groan out loudly as she shoves her hand down my pants. "Fuck... Baby..." She begins stroking me as I lay us down on the bed.

"I want you inside me." She murmurs desperately as her brown eyes hold mine. There will never be a more beautiful sight I will ever see in my entire life than Monica's wanton stare. Monica is perfection.