Chapter 24-End of Term

Long Chapter. And also did you know that my new fanfic 'Unraveled Story' that will affect this story is now published and is waiting for you guys to read it?? Go and check it out now!!

Anyways, back to the story...

Chapter 24-End of Term

Y/N's POV:

We were greeted by the castle being almost deserted when we got out from the hospital wing at noon the next day. The sweltering of heat and the end of exams means everyone was taking full advantage of another visit at Hogsmeade. But, neither I, or Hermione and Ron, wanted to go at the trip, which left us with Harry wandering around the school ground talking about the extraordinary events that had happened the previous night and were wondering where Sirius and Buckbeak were now.

"Good thing Professor Lupin isn't fully transformed when he scratched you," said Hermione as she looked down at my hand with four long lines that was barely seen.

"Yeah, or else you would've been a werewolf like him," said Ron, as we walked down at the school grounds.

"But, I'd be luckier since when Professor Lupin became a werewolf when he was a child there were no potion or spell that could control it," I said, as a shadow fell upon us.

The four of us looked up to see a very bleary-eyed Hagrid, mopping his sweaty face with one table-sized cloth whiles beaming down at us.

"Know I shouldn' feel happy, after wha' happened las' night," he said. "I mean, Black escapin' again, an' everythin' - but guess what?"

"What?" we said, pretending to look curious.

"Beaky! He escaped! He's free! Bin celebratin' all night!"

"That’s wonderful!" said Hermione, giving Ron a little nudge since he looked like he was close to laughing.

"Really?! Oh, that's such a relief!" I said. I'm such a good actress, I thought to myself (trying not to laugh).

"Yeah... can't've tied him up properly," said Hagrid, looking happily over the grounds. "I was worried this mornin', mind... thought he mighta met Professor Lupin on the grounds,
but Lupin says he never ate anythin’ las' night...."

"What?" said Harry and I in unison very quickly.

"Blimey, haven’ yeh heard?" asked Hagrid, his smile fading a little. "Er - Snape told all the Slytherins this mornin'.... Thought everyone'd know by now... Professor Lupin's a werewolf, see. An' he was loose on the grounds las' night.... He's packin' now, o' course."

"He's packing," said Harry, with wide eyes. "Why?"

"Leavin', is he?" said Hagrid, looking surprised at Harry. "Resigned firs' thing this mornin'. Says he can't risk it happenin' again."

Harry scrambled to his feet.

"I'm going to see him," he said to me, Ron and Hermione.

"But if he's resigned -"

"- doesn't sound like there's anything we can do -"

"I don’t care. I still want to see him. I'll meet you back here."

"Harry, wait up!" I shouted, following him behind.

When we got inside the Great Hall we stammered across the corridors, but before we turn to the direction where Professor Lupin's classroom was I grabbed Harry's wrist and led him down to the dungeons.

"Y/N, Professor Lupin's office is in that direction," said Harry, pointing behind us.

"I know, I just need to do one thing for him as an apology from what I said to him when we were at the Shrieking Shack," I told him, as we were now in the dungeons we stopped running as I panted then turned to Harry.